009 - "feeling a bit foolish for you" he said

FOOL — FRANKIE COSMO
"You made me feel like a fool"

EVAN
October 11. 1983

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

( 𝗓 𐰁 𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝙱𝙴𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚈  𝗓 𐰁 )

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Two days left, and that it will be my birthday. I walked outside of the house with my family; including micheal.. we went to the diner. That me and Them met a few months ago. "We are here"—dad said, and we all hopped off the car. And we went inside the diner. Elizabeth was excited, while i was nervous and scared. I can feel my hands shaking and getting sweaty.

Once we went to the main area, dad excused himself since he was going somewhere. Elizabeth had gone to walk towards her friends, spending time with her friends. And for Micheal.. Micheal is with his friends; they also bullied me. I was at the empty table, looking at the animatronics with fear. No... I'm not going to be scared... They're just animatronics; a ROBOT!

I was getting scared when the fredbear was staring towards my direction. I was getting Afraid and immediately hid under the table i heard footsteps approaching my table and i sobbed. I saw the figure; it's a feminine figure. It bends over to look down at the table. I looked away, sobbing.

"Evan? Why are you crying?"—The familiar voice called. I looked over to see none other than them; ___. They got under the table also as i immediately sat up. I wipe my tears off while They are staring at me. I looked at them and we made eye contact.

"So.. why are you crying?"—they asked, tilting their head. Which made me feel nervous to speak to them of what happened. My silence made their worry increases. "Are you sure you are alright? Did someone bullied you?"—they keep telling me of why am i crying; it's like i had no choice.

"..."—i opened my mouth to speak, but i was hesitant to take the words out. "Don't rush, evan, take your time." They said, smiling gently. Stop it please, I'm melting... "I..."—i began to stutter. After a few minutes, i made a full sentence. "I... I'm scared..."

I can see that they are confused, by how their head tilts to the side. My hands are very sweaty when we are making eye contact. "What are you scared of?" I pointed at the animatronics on the stage.

They looked to see the animatronics before looking back at me. "I mean, i don't mind of you being scared, They're creepy"—they said, staring at the creepy animatronics. They began to look at me and reassured me—"but you don't have to be afraid, I'm here!"  They said, posing like a superhero to make me laugh. I remember that pose since the day we've met.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me and them started to spend time together, under the table. laughing, playing with their toys she had, and also; taking pictures. We spend a lot of time that i didn't hear my father calling me. "Evan, your fathers calling you" They said, pointing at my father and my siblings.

We both went towards them and father is very mad. "Where have you been? We've been looking for you!" Father's eye's narrows and  his both arms are at my shoulder. I was scared, scared of him. "Actually, Mr. Afton, he's with me. We didn't hear you" they said.

I looked at father again to see his eyes relaxes after they said that. "Oh.. well, alright then" dad's grasp on my shoulder was released and father's eyes are at their eyes. Almost like dad's judging them.

"What did you do with him?" Father said. And i froze. I looked at them before they are going to speak. Daring them to say it. They opened their mouth and began to told him about what happened to us.

Father nods in understandable as he looks at me. "Evan, you should man up. Even your crush saw you as weak" i got all flustered as their eyes widened. "E.. excuse me?" They stuttered "Well, my son" he paused and father's arm are around my shoulder. "Has a crush on you."

"Dad!" I yelled at him which he chuckled. Meanwhile they're just staring at us both with wide eyes. Father looked at his wrist to check out the time. "Well, we have to go, farewell" they just waved at us "bye!" And with that, we got home with a new embarrassment moments.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AUTHOR
April 2. 2024

I'm so sorry that i delayed to Published this!!! Anyways, I'm bout to go to swim, byee!!!!