017 - cuddle with me

I KNOW YOU — FAYE WEBSTER
"Don't ever tell me to go away, from you"

___
August 28. 1993

I was with susie once again, she wants me to help her make pepperoni pizza. Even though i don't know what's the recipe for that. But she just wanted me to pick up those ingredients to the shelf where she can't reach.

"Can you get me the knife on there" she then pointed at the shelf and i went up towards it, i opened the drawer and took the item she wanted me to take. I handed out the knife and she gave me a smile.

She began cutting the sausage and puts the slices on the circular dough that has tomato sauce and cheese. I look at the way she was putting the toppings, letting out a hum.

The kitchen door burst open to see fritz and Crying child running around the kitchen as if fritz has something to make crying child ran away—and while they're playing, they made the pizza ruined. "oh no!"

I look up at them and bean shouting. "Do not play in the kitchen while someone is making something!" They stopped playing around and they both looked down shamely. Fritz had a sweating look on his face. While Crying child is fiddling his hands.

"We're sorry..." They both said as i take a deep breath while Susie is unbothered and continue to make the pizza. "get out of the kitchen." They nod and fritz then walks out. As crying child went up to me and he wrapped his arms around my body and his head rest on my chest.

"I'm sorry..." I look down on him while he stares up back at me. He had those sad-look on his face. Like he wanted me to forgive me. I sigh and i was supposed to say something, but i was interrupted by susie. "Heyy! Can you help me get the pizza shovel?" I looked for the shovel and i went towards it. Only to get pulled back by Him.

"Let go C.C..." i muttered, as he whined. "No..." "you can cuddle with me later" he nods, now losening his grasp onto me. As he walks out of the kitchen and i continue of what am i doing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was with gabriel after susie made pizza, he wanted to make sure that his animatronic; freddy, isn't going to malfunction again. I was now fixing the animatronic without any help. Because i had experienced it with dad helping me.

And all of the sudden, two arms were wrapped around me. Making me stop working and i look around to see crying child again. "C.C...." i sighed. "But... You said you'll cuddle with me now..." I laugh, looking away and continue fixing. "I'm still busy..."

He huffed. "Fine.." he then pulls away from me and he leaves me alone. As i was now done. I stood up and cleans up the tools i have to fix. Gabriel went back to his spiritual form and he said. "Thank you again! Who was the person you're talking to earlier?"

"Oh, it's just C.C... i promised him to cuddle with him..." I said, as grabriel laughs. "Well, sure he's very-very clingy nowadays!" He told me, as i chuckle. "I guess so..."

Then, charlie peeked out of the door way and said. "Hey 'lil sis... I need your help." I looked at her and nods. "I have to go now gab." I stood up and approached my sister who is now walking towards where she's going.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Turns out she wanted my help to clean all the stuffed animals and place the furniture in the same place; due to fritz and Crying child were playing. "See? C.C couldn't have responsibility to be ever your boyfriend?" I gave her a glare playfully. "You're just jealous i had a boyfriend than you."

She gasped. "you did not." I laugh. "I think i did." We then continue to clean up the stuffed animal and the furniture. And while me and charlie continue to clean. The door was opened slowly. Revealing crying child.

"Hey? Can we..?" Crying child said, tilting his head to the side as My sister scoffed. "not after you did to my stuff animals and furnitures!" Crying child looked down and fiddles his fingers. "I... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to do that."

"Tsk" charlie clicked her tounge, before continuing to clean up, while i looked at Him. As he stares at me back. "I can't right now, C.C i have more things to do..." He looks down. "But you said you'll cuddle..." "I know c.c... i know... Just not now..." He nods. As he closes the door, while me and sister continue to clean up the mess.

It's been a few minutes and we're done cleaning up, i looked at my sister who is smiling at me. "Thank you for helping me, those two don't even know how to even stay out of my zone" i chuckled and said. "You're welcome sis. Well-" i was about to finish my sentence when jeremy bursted into the door, he was panting.

"I need your help..." He said, pointing at me. I looked at sister and back at Jeremy and nods. "I'll go now sis..." She waved at me and me and jeremy walked towards where he wantes to help.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

He just wanted to tune his guitar. The electric guitar was on my lap while I look at jeremy. I strummed on the strings slowly and they infact are out of the tone. My left hand began to reach the tuning keys and on the other hand. My right hand was at the string; to make sure the tune was right.

And once i was done tuning it. I began to play a song just to make sure it's tuned right; D... A6... Cadd9... C.... D i thought, beginning to stopped to see crying child wanting to walk towards me and i sigh.

"Not now C.C..." he then looks down and walked away once again. I gave jeremy back his guitar and he thanked me, and i walked out. Cassidy went towards me and said. "I need your help, C.C is crying." I nod and went towards the backstage and i saw Crying child was indeed crying.

I went up towards him. "Are you alright..?" I asked, but then he immediately hugged me. He was silent, his head leaning on my shoulder. "Please... Don't leave me...." I tilt my head. "Leave you? Why would i do that?"

"You always there for others and not me..." He began tu sulking. I sigh as i calmed him down by stroking his back. "I'm just busy... I didn't mean to make you feel like i don't care... I really do care."

He looks up at me and smiles. "Cuddle?" He asked which i nod. "Yeah, cuddles." And we began to cuddle after

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AUTHOR
April 13. 2024

WHAT IS UP YALLLLLLL, is Crying child/evan is in his clingy era!?????? Yessirrrrr!!!! He prolly went on his period/j anyways THANK YOU FOR 700+ READSS!!! You alll I'm so happyyyy woohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to sau huhuuuu. Anyways thank you somuch everyone and i love you guysss!!!!