015 - Seeing you smile makes me happy

PHOTOGRAPH — ED SHEERAN
"We keep this love in a photograph, We made these memories for ourselves"

___
August  24. 1993

I was helping Fritz on his stage since he accidentally broke the curtain. I whipped out my sewing kit from my bag and i find the same thread color as the curtain. Once i found it, it's time for the toughest part; putting the thread into the needle's eye. I struggle to slip the thread inside, as i use the other methods; they failed.

"Don't you have a needle threader?" Fritz asked, and i shook my head. As he groans. This is going to took me a whole day to finish. I thought. When i felt someone's presence. I turned around to see none other than Crying child! "Uhm... Here.." he murmurs. Holding out a spare needle threader in his hands.

I tilt my head, wondering where'd he find the item. But I'll shrugged it off. I took the needle threader out of his hands and muttered a "thank you", he nods and he walked away. Leaving me and Fritz alone. "I wonder where'd he got that." Fritz raised a brow. Staring at the needle threader as i easily slipped the thread through the needle's eye.

"I'll ask him about that later." I said, as i tied the last thread and began sewing. Doing back to back stitches. My eyes concentrating towards the fabric and making sure that I'm careful or I'll cut myself, even though I'm dead doesn't mean i can't feel pain.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

C.C
August 24. 1993 (Earlier)

I was walking around the pizzaria. Whistling. When i stumbled upon them with fritz, i stepped out of the room and i peeked through the door, i saw what they're doing due to the damaged curtains and the sewing kit beside them. Fritz must've done something. I thought, observing them more.

And once they began to put the thread through the eye and fails miserably. They're failing... They should use the item... I don't know what it's called. I said, trying to think of the word. When i heard fritz mentioning the word. "yes! Needle threader! Probably charlie has those!"

I began to run off through every halls to go towards the kid zone where charlie was at. She was in the gift box once more. I gulped, i am scared that she'll beat me the s word out of me. I hesitantly approach the box and knocked on it. As charlie opened it. And she scowls when she saw me.

"What do you want, C.C? I said to not go near my sister, right?" "No... It's not about that..." I said, looking down. Making Charlie stare at me with arched brows. "Then?" "I want to borrow the.... Uh..." I looked around, trying to take the word out of the mouth. "I need the needle.. needle threader!" I said. Looking at charlie and sighs.

"This is why I don't want you to be my sister's boyfriend" this made me feel offended. "Hey! It's not my fault that i forget things!" Charlie rolls her eyes at me and she went somewhere. Then a second later. She went towards me and Gave me the needle threader.

"Thank you! I'll swear I'll bring it back later!" I exclamed, taking the needle threader and went out of the room "yeah yeah no brain boy." I glare at her which she glares at me back

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

___
August 24. 1993

I was done sewing the curtain and i began to pack the sewing kit, while Fritz thanked me. As i nod, signaling to say "you're welcome". I stood up and went towards my bag where evan was holding. I tilted my head to the side. "CC? Why are you carrying my bag?" He looked at me and he flashed me a sweet smile. I swear he looks adorable when he does that.

He went towards me and he held out his hand. "Give" he was referring to the sewing kit. "Huh? Why?" "Please?" He then makes those sad-puppy-eyes that every single fanfiction stories do. I sighed, giving up on questioning. And i gave him the sewing kit, making his hand held on to it and puts it in the bag.

He then began to run off. I laughed at this and chased after him by running also. "Give me the bag back!" I shouted and Crying child Giggled. "No!" We ran through every single room in the pizzaria. Until i was running out of breath. I decided to sit to one of the chairs for a while. And Crying child stopped running.

He then approached me and sat beside me, He began to hug me to the side and lean his head on my arms. I glanced at him and smile. My eyes speaks love... I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and he then whipped out my camera from my bag. He then opened it and he then rotates the camera so the lens were facing us. I laugh and he looks at me.

"Don't laugh! Say cheese!" He said, looking back at the camera and he shows his teeth, while i couldn't help but laugh. But out of the blue, he pressed the button to shot this moment. I looked at him in shock as a new polaroid has come out of the camera. And crying child began to shook it to make the polaroid appear; the picture comes out as glowy, but also good to look at.

I heard crying child sighing. I looked at him to see him looking at the polaroid with a smile. "I still have these kind of photos of us..." Crying child sighed. I gave him a smug smile and nudges. "I thought you didn't have those?" He pouts and looks at me. "I do!" I tilt my head. "Really? Then show me" he smiled and he began to run off.

Then a second later, he comes back with a box. My eyes widen when i saw the box, he placed it on the table and opened it; inside, there was polaroids, other gifts i gifted him, the letters i used to always gave him durimh class.

"You kept these..." I murmur. Looking at him, and smiles. He smiled and he leans against me. "I always kept your letters... So i won't always forget you..." I giggled after he said that. "I love you so much, C.C" i said, staring at him with love. And he returns the gesture. "I love you too..."

And after that, she cuddled in the chair.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Third point of view
August 24. 1993

"There! Take a picture!" Susie whispered-yelled while jeremy was positioning himself to take a picture the two of them with their camera. As cassidy just leans on the door frame. "You know, we kinda sound like a stalker.." Cassidy muttered and susie laughs.

"That's alright! Because we have them!" Susie said, poing at them. "What would their child be?" Jeremy asked randomly. And susie exclaimed. "Hm... Ivan! Or... Ethan! Or..." Susie continue on naming the future kids. As Jeremy and cassidy listens.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN HAS ENDED

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AUTHOR
April 11. 2024

Hellooo! Thank you for supporting me!!! I'm making a new book but i don't want to publish it yet, I'll do it when this story is done. Anyways, love you guys and be safe!!