014 - I'm with you all the time

SEASONS — W2E
"If I could be by your side I'll give you all my life my seasons"

___
August 23. 1993

It was another morning, and the time that crying child or evan remember me was a long time ago. I was at the kitchen, having my fifth coffee of the day. When susie barged into the door and said.

"What are you doing!?" Susie then went towards me and pulls the cup of coffee away from mine.  I turned around to face Her. "I'm just drinking coffee..?" Susie sighs and walking towards the kitchen sink while carrying the coffe and pour all of the coffee.

She then placed the cup on the kitchen sink for a while and she looks at me. "drinking coffee is bad! You have Yellow teeth!" I was offended by the way she said that, even though she's wrong. My teeth is still white. "Hey! I don't have yellow teeth!" "Yes you do!" And we start a little fight which causes the others to wake up, especially crying child.

While we are fighting, the door burst open and we stopped to turn around to see crying child. He was scowling towards us. But then his eyes soften a bit when he saw me. I don't know why.

"Stop yelling... it's 4 in the morning..." He said with his voice has a sharp tone. He went towards me and he hugged me, almosy like clinging on to me. As he kept me close to him.

"but they're drinking a lot!" Susie exclaimed, as susie rolls her eyes. "don't drink too much!" She then turned around and walked out of the kitchen, leaving me and crying child alone.

I glanced at him to see him just snoozing on my shoulder, his soft snore were loud. I take a opportunity to gaze at his face. I looked at his head and  the wound was seen. The bandages around it was put on incorrectly.

I looked away from him as i began to pick him up and walked out of the kitchen. I walk through the halls and went backstage. I opened it and there i see is cassidy. She's drawing on a old paper, with abandoned crayon was used to draw. She looks up at me and she tilts her head.

"Hey... Where does CC sleep?" I asked. And she then slowly looked away and points at the door. An unfamiliar door. I thanked Cassidy and went towards the door, i opened the door by holding the doorknob then twisting it and pulls, the inside is full of stuff that i don't know. I placed  Crying child by the comfortable mattress that i saw.

I was about to stand up but a hand was holding mine. "Please don't leave..." I glanced down and he was staring at me with pleading eyes. I sighed and lays down beside him and he hugs me once again.

After a while of cuddling. He was now asleep, i looked at this features and smiles a bit. I saw a strand on his front hair has fallen on the head. I chuckle as i reach out for the strand of his hair and tucked in behind his ear. I smiled and i stare at his face once again.

After a few minutes of gazing up at him, i began to feel like I'm going to sleep. And that, my eyes began to increase the heaviness until my eyes was shut and o was now asleep with crying child by my side.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up from the slumber and i sat up, i stretched my arms for a bit and grunting. I turned around to see No signs on Crying child. I thought that he woke up first so i shrug my shoulders.