Ch9 - The Era of TayNew - Part 1

The door bang-opened as two kissing figures already having half of their shirt buttons opened, entered the room they just booked in the same beach resort. A passionate kiss on the beach, turned into electrifying hormones demanding their fair share of satiation. 

As soon as they entered the room, their shirts were thrown off. Tay held New's nape like it was a sponge. His fingers boring into the boy's skin, with other hand he worked-open his pants; all this time his lips moving swiftly against his. 

Although they weren't drunk, with little alcohol in their system - both their mouths tasted like mixed flavours of martini and beer. When New's pants were unbuttoned, Tay held his head and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. New's hands gripped Tay's hair. Both their bodies pressed together as they bruised their lips with bites.

When their breaths were hitched, they broke the kiss and slowed down to breathe. While New gasped for air, Tay turned him and pushed him against the door. Tay held both his hands to the sides kissing his soft nape from behind and slightly going down to kiss his toned athletic back. The moment Tay's cold tongue touched New's back, his head was thrown back, his mouth leaving a moan. Tay's tongue travelled back from his back to his ear. His right hand went over New's shoulder and held his jaw to the left for him to access his sweet warm mouth. Tay sucked both his lips slightly biting his already swollen lower lip. New experienced a wave of shiver and his mouth escaped a moan. The sound of his moan drove Tay crazier than he already felt. He whispered in his ear, "Have you ever been fucked before?"

Tay doesn't know why he asked that. But New's simple answer brought a storm of strange happiness and relentless desires in Tay's lower abdomen. "No." New answered. 

Tay's left hand travelled inside New's unbuttoned pants without delay. New flinched at the touch of Tay's ice cold hand but the very next moment he pushed his hips further against his hand. Tay gripped his length and gave him a gentle massage. His lips sucked the delicious skin on his neck, leaving a purplish mark there. At the mixed sensation of Tay's touches on his body, New's pretty lips left another moan, "Ahhh... Te!'

As his hand continued to massage his beloved from the tip to the base of his dick, he pulled his hair and scanned his gorgeous face. Tay loved how his face looked when he was experiencing the pleasure. Too bad, Tay had to interrupt, "Open your eyes and look at me."

New was too gone into the bliss to listen to anything with Tay's hand moving up and down his girth, "What Te?" He asked, eyes still closed. 

Tay stopped moving his hand. And he got that pretty man's attention. New groaned and opened his eyes feeling irritated. "What?" He snapped at Tay. 

Tay can't say he wasn't scared of this angry face a little but he still dared to ask. "Are you sure about this?"

"How many times are you gonna ask? You already asked this while we were buying condoms. Just fuck me already, Tawan." New shouted.

Tay smiled and continued his hand movement again holding New's dick. And just when he was about to take New's lips in his mouth again, New abruptly turned stopping him, looked at him and said. "Wait a minute. Or is it that you are not sure about this, Te?"

That felt like an insult to Tay. Is he not sure about this? With this man? He is more than sure. Curious even. He wants to fuck this man, make love to him all day long, make him his husband, have babies with him, take care of him the whole life and die with him but just a few seconds before him. How can he not be sure?

In response, Tay held New's head with both his hands and shut him up with his mouth, sucking both his lips in, gripping his hair and jaw tightly. Tay did not leave him until New understood how much Tay wants this. Wants him. He loosened his grip only after he wiggled to breathe and tapped Tay's shoulders.

When Tay moved away, he laughed looking at New's frowning angry face and swollen plump lips. It only drove New madder than he was. He pushed Tay towards bed and finally on the bed. And straddled him. He leaned down towards Tay and bit his neck in a revolt. Tay laughed harder at his attempts as in a second he flipped him around like he was a weightless feather. With now New under him, he completely blocked his movement with his limbs and weight. Call it the power of hormones that won against the athletic body of once a footballer—New. "You asshole. How have you got this much of strength? Release me." New tried to get out of his grip.

Tay moved his body over him such that the hardness in their pants rubbed against one another. "Why don't I release myself in you?"

Tay's words and the act ran shiver through New's body yet again. He looked at his lips and said, "Kiss me. Now. Te."

Tay kissed him and made his hand go down in his beloved's pants again.

***

During the act, both their eyes were open looking at one another's pleasured face as Tay thrusted in him, again like - they had all the time in the world. Their eyes talked. Tay was positioned above New as the latter lied on his back on the bed. New's one hand touched Tay's chest. Tay's eyes followed the movement of his hand and looked back into his eyes. His skin felt warm where New's hand touched him. New's droopy eyes looked at him, a slight smile wore his face as he asked the man above him, making love to him and taking him in an unknown territory of blissfulness. "You are in love with me, aren't you? My fanboy."

Love? Yes. He is in love with him. May be since the day he was ready to sacrifice the job offer for  him, or may be since the day he came barging at his condo kissing him out of blue, or was it during the photography training? No. It was definitely during the day he saw him enjoying the red velvet cheese cake he had gifted him. Or exactly a few weeks before that when he came running to him for taking the football from his hands on his first day in the campus. 

Nonetheless, right now, Tay didn't like that his feelings were exposed and kept on display for this man to see; who was in fact in love with somebody else. Tay's only response was. "Now I know, why you stayed away from me."

New didn't get the answer to his question, but he smiled. A tear left the corner of his eye. He was pleasured. Tay kissed his cheek and ear, and started to thrust harder and faster. New's length was rubbed in between their abdomen. And they both came together with their mind and body synced. Tay stayed in him as he kissed his mouth after the come down from pleasure waves. Orgasm had never felt like this before. 

***

NEW'S WEDDING DAY

"Dearest Earth Pirapat..."

Tay's mind played the beach resort night, they spent together, in his head as New said his vow.

"... from the moment our paths crossed, you've filled my life with love and joy. I am glad you found me in the library that day. You are the first person I could see the life partner in. And today, I vow to stand by your side, to cherish and support you through all of life's adventures. In you, I've found my love and my closest friend..."

Tay almost choked as his stomach churned with nausea.

"...I, New Thitipoom, promise to love you unconditionally and put you above everyone else for all the days of my life. I take you as my husband."

***

A/N:

A big thank you to @3siuol_mary (M for Mary) for constantly sharing her feedback. 🙏

And this chap is dedicated to my entire blessed team on X (twitter).. @Ramon62566 @juliet_juliet3 @Oneonlylove2023 @befiercetaynew... Wishing @AnuPriya2403 (Lil_mis_sunshine) to get every happiness laid down under her feet!! 🥳