★Chapter Two★

✯✯✯✯✯✯

Chapter Two✯
Of•

    ✿     ✿
THE AMBER EYES OF FAITH

✿    ✿     ✿

“Are you guys ready?” My dad called out from a distance.

Actually, well, Arianna wasn't quite ready. She couldn't find her shoe. Didn't I mention? Arianna always manages to misplace something.

She's known for being messy, disorganized, and a bit scatterbrained. And of course, I have to help because my parents always say, ‘that's what siblings do,’ but guess what? My sister doesn't even help me find a pillow, let alone a shoe, and my parents won't say anything.

Am I that unimportant?

“What's going on here?" My mum asked, entering the room.

“Arianna can't find her shoe,” I replied simply. Thank goodness it's my mum; if it were my dad, he'd start lecturing me on teaching my sister to be tidy and organized.

My mum joined in the search for the shoe. I almost wanted to laugh at Arianna.

“Just wear another shoe,” mum decided. Ha. Good for you, sis.

She ended up wearing a different pair of shoes.

We rushed to the car, and there we were, in yet another tense moment. Everyone is supposed to be spiritual, meaning no one should talk too much or play too much.

Today is Sunday, and I should be heading to church, but instead, I'm heading to school.

We arrived at the beautiful school. It's one of the best schools in the world, you know.

My parents didn't have time to walk us in, so they prayed for us and left.

Arianna walked ahead of me. She doesn't want anybody to know we're sisters.

I slowly made my way to my dorm room and found the door slightly open.

Walking in, I saw a fair girl inside trying to fit her bag inside.

“Hi,” she said briefly with a smile. Whoa, what's on her face? Did it get burned?

“I know, you probably don't want to stay with me now that you've seen this,” she said with a sad smile. I guess she's the type nobody wants to be with.

“Not really. I just want to know what happened,” I replied sincerely.

“I don't know. It's a mark,” she answered.

“Oh,” I mouthed and walked to my new bed, which is a king-sized bed with a small reading table for each bed's owner. There were two walk-in wardrobes for the owners, one bathroom, and a kitchen. A kitchen, wow!