★Chapter Eight★

✯✯✯✯✯✯

Chapter Eight✯
•Of•

✿ ✿
THE AMBER EYES OF FAITH
✿ ✿ ✿

I'm actually in the car on my way to the school I despise so much.

At least I'll be away from this place called home, and I'll actually have people to interact with. I used to playfully tease my sister, but I always got scolded for it.

The car was freezing, making it unbearable... but what could I do? Nothing.

Absolutely nothing!

We reached the school. It's as big as... well, I don't even know what to compare it to. There was another school nearby where Arizona and Arianna are attending.

It's very beautiful, almost as beautiful as theirs.

The name of their school is Crystal School Academy, my dream school.

The name of my school is Loving Father Mission Boarding School... LFMBS. Supposedly the best mission school in the world.

I hate mission schools, or rather, I hate staying alone. Back in Nigeria, Arizona and I went to boarding school from JSS1 to JSS3 (7th grade to 9th grade). We were best friends. No one could separate us.

"For the record, darling, Arianna and Arizona are in the school next door, so if you want to see them, just ask for permission," my mum said, smiling.

I got out of the car, shouldered my load, and my dad sped off. He didn't even say goodbye.

So annoying and disappointing. He's supposed to be a pastor, not just some indifferent father who can't say 'I love you' to his daughter.

I walked to my hostel since I had already registered. I saw parents praying for their children, giving them a kiss their children will never forget. They said "I love you" to them. Some even walked their children in.

Guess what mine did? He left, just like that. Without a 'goodbye' or 'do well in school' kind of comment.

I walked to my dorm room. The high school hostel. I'm in 12th grade.

I opened the door and saw a girl on the bed. I liked that the dorm was spacious for six people, with two big wardrobes and a very large bathroom. And there's even a kitchen.

"Hey," she waved at me, and I waved back. "My name is Zoey. Yours must be Celine," she said in one breath.

I heard a loud bell, and I saw students coming out of their rooms.

I rushed downstairs too with Zoey by my side.

We lined up according to height, standing under this expensive-looking shade.

This school is very... beautiful.

I saw my roommate at the back, way back.

A beautiful woman climbed the stairs. We prayed, sang some songs, sang our anthems.

We sat down on chairs that were already arranged for comfort.

She made some announcements, and we were given identity cards.

She finished speaking like three hours later...

We were dismissed to go to our rooms, and unintentionally, as the girl was swinging her arms, she hit my face.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked in a rude tone.

"You were the one who hit me," I pointed out.

She glared at me, and I stared at her, quite confused. What exactly did I do wrong? I'm literally not the one who hit her. Does she have a mental problem, or is she the precious baby of the school?

"Say sorry," she ordered.

"Why?" I asked, looking straight into her eyes.

"Because you hit me," she said angrily.

She's angry, and I'm infuriated. Which is worse?

"I didn't hit you. You hit me. You hit my fragile nose, and you expect me to say sorry to a loser like you?" I laughed.

"How dare you call me a loser," she said with daggers in her eyes.

"What are you going to do?... Loser," I asked, smiling mischievously.

She slapped me on my left cheek.

"What you just did makes you more of a loser," I concluded and shrugged.

She breathed out infuriating breaths.

She slapped me again, and this time, I couldn't help myself. I slapped her back.

She hit me in the stomach, and I hit her on the nose. She stumbled back a little, holding her nose.

"Holy moly, you broke my nose," she exclaimed. It's a lie. Blood is just coming out; her nose wasn't broken.

She attacked me once again. This time, she jumped on me, slapping and hitting me. But I managed to block most of her attacks.

As I blocked my face, I punched her in the mouth, then her nose... again.

I love this.

She staggered backward. She was very weak, mostly because of the heavy blows I was giving her.

Sadly, I don't care if I injure her badly. All I know is some people gotta learn a lesson they'll never forget.

"I'll kill you," she threatened, still trying to hit me, but obviously, now she was too weak to even understand what she was doing.

I hit her on her leg, and she fell down.

She stayed there for some minutes before she stood up, surprisingly, and punched my nose.

OMG!!!

SHE'S GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!!

✴️

I hope this will not become something else! I will be definitely be disappointed in her.

Who will also be disappointed?

God has a plan for you 🙏

Love 💖

~giftedFortune