★Chapter Three★

✯✯✯✯✯✯

Chapter Three✯
•Of•

    ✿     ✿
THE AMBER EYES OF FAITH
✿    ✿     ✿

The girl was bleeding, yet there was no scratch on my face. People had to separate me and the girl, leaving everyone, including Arianna, surprised. The boys present were staring at me as if I could harm them.

"All of you should stop looking at me like that!" I ordered, and immediately everyone complied as if they hadn't seen anything.

Arianna walked over to me as I helped Cynthia up.

"So, Arizona, you can fight like this, but when I need you to fight for me, you wouldn't. It's this ugly girl that you just met that you'll fight for," she glared at both of us, though her focus seemed more on Cynthia.

"Yeah, I just met her, but she cares about me more than you ever did or will. You're not even my sister, so stop acting like you are," I hissed.

"We are literally twins," she yelled.

"Okay, so now you acknowledge we're twins. So now you know I'm your sister?!" I yelled back. "Right now, you aren't my sister. So when you see me, you don't even recognize me, so just avoid me before I slap you one day, and you'll faint. Your father will say I hate you, as if you love me."

I eyed her and walked away with my new sister. I knew she would go tell her father and mother, and they would call me, starting a shouting match.

"Thanks for standing up for me," Cynthia said when we reached the dorm room, tears in her eyes. "No one has ever stood up for me when I needed someone, but here you are, fighting for me and fighting your sister because of me. Am I really worth it?"

"Come here," I pulled her onto my bed, and she sat. "Don't worry; you'll be fine. You're my new sister now, and I'll love you as a sister, since I never loved that brat, because she never even saw me as her sister."

Cynthia sniffed back tears and went to her bed, lying down.

"I guess you're tired?" I asked when the atmosphere lightened.

"Very," she answered with a chuckle.

"Okay, then sleep. I gotta arrange my stuff before I sleep," I said, climbing down from my bed.

She suddenly jacked up, which startled me.

"What happened?" I held my chest, realizing she was just jacking up. She laughed and laughed.

This is what I want between my real sister and me, but we never had it because she's too busy with her bratty life to recognize she has a sister.

"I jacked up because I need to unpack and arrange everything too," she smiled.

"Okay, so let's do it together!" I exclaimed.