★Chapter Nine★

✯✯✯✯✯✯

Chapter Nine✯
•Of•

    ✿     ✿
THE AMBER EYES OF FAITH
✿    ✿     ✿

" Should I call your parents or what?" The young looking man asked and we shook our head. He is the Principal of our school. Quite nice actually.

" You are the daughter of an anointed pastor Miss. Arizona and you Miss. Arabella, you are the daughter of one of the most anointed man on Earth. Both of you are daughter's of God's Servant, why are you behaving like this? You guys shouldn't be fighting but be preaching" I nearly scoffed for that part. " So I'll let you go for this one but don't do this again" he ordered and we nodded.

We walked out of the office peacefully but I know in this school I'll teach her a lesson that she will never forget if she ever tries to bully me.

" Oh so I guess you are Arizona, secretive, sophisticated daughter of the anointed Pastor. Rev Dr Daniel Okeke" she laughed clapping her hands together as if there is anything hilarious but the way she pronounced the Okeke. Like Okiki, I know, it doesn't make sense.

"Yeah, thanks for clapping for me , daughter of an ANOINTED MAN INDEED" I mocked going forward, leaving her speechless.

I walked into my dorm room but didn't forget the eyes that were on me cause I just fought with their precious bully.

Isn't THAT hilarious.

I saw Zoey on the bed crying or sobbing, whatever.

" Zoey" I called and she cleaned her eyes immediately. Don't tell me I will be staying with a CRYING GIRL. OH MY GOD NO. " What's wrong?" I asked as if I cared.

" My mum..." She trailed off. Aww, her mum, she still has a mum. That's so hilarious. " My mum is not really my mum" she cried more. Wow! ehnn! I did not know o. Isn't this one very hilarious. What if I just wake up and find out this family isn't my family. Isn't that sad. Hilarious! I love that word now, hilarious.

" What happened?" I asked once more holding the laughter or at least giggle that's trying to come out.

" My aunty called and they talked to me. Her and my dad, she told me that she was my real mother. I didn't believe her at first but my mother or the woman who said she was my mother clarified it" she said laying down gently. " I hate my life!!!" Eya! The girl hates her life.

" Sorry about that. It's really weird how parents or people hide things from kids" I sympathized with her also climbing the bed to pet her.

Just that small thing she is going through, see the way she's crying. Kai! Children of nowadays, they no get shame. Isn't that hilarious?

I jumped off my bed hearing my phone ring thinking it's my dad.

" Hello" I heard a familiar voice.