A/N

Today right now is 27th April, 2024.

I am so sorry for not wishing you guys happy new month but happy new month, in arrears and advance.

The reason for this Note is because I noticed and heard some people don't really have Wattpad on their phones and they don't really know where to vote and follow.

Well, since you don't want to download Wattpad, you could sign into Wattpad using any app that the particular link of a particular book sent to you.

For example, Phoenix.

To vote, there is a really small star at the end of a chapter. It is close to Facebook book icon and Twitter icon and so on...

To comment, the comment section is below and I will really love it if you guys comment more so I'll know how good my book is or...what was wrong in the book.

To follow, when you read the book you tap on the icon

Then it brings you here

That person's username— mine is giftedFortune—should be tapped on. It will bring you to a place where you can follow and read about the writer, and you can see more books the person wrote.

Thanks..*Rachel snatches the mic*

"Yeah, yeah. I just wanted to say, you should stop being ghost readers... it's wrong and weird. I hate it!!—"

I snatched the mic back.

" Rachel stop being harsh" I reprimanded.

"But she's right" Jane protested.

" Even you?" I asked fuming.

" Abeg o. Before you go blow person, make we go" Sophia voiced out leaving the stage with her two best friends.

"It worked!" I exclaimed happily dancing on the stage.

*Laughs and excitement from the Readers and Audience*

Sorry guys. My casts are kinda crazy but I can't help but agree with them.

Enjoy the next chapter guys😊.

God is always Good when you count your blessings❣️.

Love💖

~giftedFortune