◈3◈

[7 months later]

"Baby, do you have fever?" I said to my baby & touched his rosy cheeks. He snuggled a little.

"Aunt, Junho isn't feeling well. Can I take him to hospital?" I asked.

"Sure," she said groaning with pain.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

"Yes. Just having a little stomach ache. Nothing to worry."

"But you don't look well. You should also come with us to the hospital," I said with concern.

"No. I'll be fine. You go."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Reaching hospital, I waited for our serial. Just then I heard a nurse calling, "Serial no.36, Jeon Jungkook, in room F."

Jeon Jungkook?

What?

Did I hear right?

Yes, it's him. His wrist is bleeding. His friends are holding him. He looks weak & broken. But how can a broker be broken? He broke me into pieces & left me with nothing.

"This is not my baby."

"Your daughter is a cheater."

"What I saw in that hotel is enough for prove."

His poisonous words are still ringing in my ears. How easily he proved me a cheater!

Although I know my father was behind all this. He always thinks about profit. He wanted to marry me to his friend's son so that he could easily enter their business. But Jungkook and I's relationship got in the way.

So, he planned to make me a cheater to Jungkook. He sent me to that hotel to fetch one of his files. But actually there was his friend's son. He wanted to make a profit by manipulating a false drama.

But his efforts also failed when I got pregnant. When Jungkook rejected my baby because of this false drama, he wanted to abort my baby.

But I didn't let that happen. I can't kill an innocent life. If I have to spend the rest of my life with this baby, I will.

[Jungkook Pov]

I clenched my teeth in pain as the doctor bandaged my hand. This pain is nothing to me. It was nothing compared to what Y/N had done to me.

"What happened to you, Jungkook? How come you grab a glass with your hand and break it?" Jimin asked.

I remained silent. I did not answer. I don't want to answer. Because everyone will laugh at me hearing how I'm still hurting for a cheating girl.

"I'm back, Y/N. Let's startover."

I have not been able to clear the scene of that day from before my eyes till today. The more I think about it, the deeper it hurts.

I have never been in love with any other girl before Y/N. Y/N was my first and...the worst.

I can't imagine loving a girl like her. I loved her deeply and she cheated on me like this.

Fvck her!

Fvck my life!

[Y/N Pov]

I woke up in the morning and got ready to go to office. I have taken a job in a reputed company for 5 months now. All the people there are very nice and friendly.

Today when I was working suddenly the boss called me. Although I was a little scared, I remained calm.

I knocked on the door. "Come in" said the boss from inside ie Kim Namjoon.