◈22◈

I smashed my lips on his but not for kissing. I bit his lip very hard & he jumped in pain. Taking this opportunity, I got out of bed and took shelter in a corner.

"Y/N, what happened to you?" He said holding his lip which is now bleeding.

"Why are you doing this to me? Let me go," I pushed myself back further.

"Y/N, I don't understand," he tried to move towards me but I held up my hand, "Don't come any closer."

"Well..." he put his hands up in defeat.

"You...you told her to beat me, didn't you? You did all these things. You lied to me," I breathed heavily.

"What are you saying? Why would I-"

"Don't lie. Isn't Yunjin your girlfriend? Don't you love her? Didn't you promise her this drama?" I said this with many emotions.

"These are lies. I'm tolerating her just for my mother. She's nothing to me," he said quickly, unsteadily.

"Lies....I've seen the evidence. Your voice recording. How can that be a lie?"

I felt like I was going crazy. Suddenly I heard a baby crying. This is Junho. I passed Jungkook without him being able catch me and left the room to see Junho crying on the couch. I quickly took him in my arms and held him close to my chest.

Jungkook also came to the living room by that time. He said, "Junho seems hungry. I've prepared food for him. I-"

"No!" I screamed. "You have nothing to do with my son. Stay away from us," I said with a horrified look.

"What are you talking about? He is my son too," Jungkook insisted.

"No, he is not. He is not your son. You are not his father," I cried.

Jungkook sighed and took out a paper from the tea table drawer and said, "So, what is this? Hospital tests never lie."

It was a DNA test paper. Wow...he even did it for proof without telling me. He distrusts and hates me that much. In fact, he only seeks his own interests. He does not hesitate to hurt anyone for his own interests, no one does actually.

I chuckled bitterly, "Maybe my life will end but I will never understand you. But that doesn't mean you can claim my son."

"I will definitely get his custody if I demand it in the court, we both know that," he said in a serious voice.

"The day you succeed in taking my child from me, know that you have killed me with your own hands."

● ● ●

I rushed home with Junho as fast as I could. I breathed out as I reached in front of home. I turned back to see if Jungkook was following me, nope.

As I landed in front of the house, my eyes widened. I can't believe my eyes. Is it really him?

I became overwhelmed with emotion. I ran to him & stood in front of him. He was startled to see me suddenly in front of him as he is scardy cat.

"Hobi....."

-------------End of EP 22------------

Author: Sorry, it was so short 😓

14/04/2024
Sunday
10:30 PM