◈34◈

"Your file was passed to me by mistake," I said with a sigh & forwarded the file.

He took it & checked the file for a moment, then frowned, "How did you get it?"

"I don't know. I just found it in the files."

He looked very disturbed. He let out a forced sigh & said, "Okay."

I know his 'Okay' means 'Get out of here'. But although I understood it, I stood still. After a while, he frowned & looked at me questioningly.

I swallowed & said, "I want to ask you something."

He knitted his eyebrows, then said, "I guess Miss Lina explained everything to you. If still can't understand something about work, tell her."

I know he doesn't want to talk to me. But I really need to. I know he is disturbed & I am testing his patience. But I think it is better than staying in confusion.

"But I want to ask you," I said in a low tone.

He furrowed & said, "Be quick."

I took a deep breath & asked, "Since when do you have depression disorder?"

He looked at me in surprise & asked, "What?"

Hearing his calm voice, shivers ran down my body. I started breathing fast as I know I am making him really angry. I know I am digging my own grave by asking what he never talked to me about.

"I just wanted know about your depression disorder," I played with my fingers nervously.

He poked his inner cheek with his tongue & said, "You read it, didn't you?"

He stood up from his seat with that file & I feared his next action.

"I was just curious & worried. So-"

"NO ONE TOLD YOU!" his sudden scream made me flinch.

He took furious steps toward me & stood like a tower in front of me. I felt so small & tiny in front of him. He said said controlling his temper, "Do not ever do it."

I couldn't control myself anymore. So, I cried, "What happened to you, Jungkook? Why are you acting like this?"

He laughed sarcastically & it echoed the whole room, ringing in my ear.

"You tell me. What are you up to? You kissed me in the elevator, giving me hopes & then you go home with another guy. Do you want to be with that Jung Hoseok now?"

I sighed & said, "It's not like this. Hobi is my bestfriend & he was always by my side when no one was, even you. He came to pick me up & I can't reject him."

"Oh, then you can reject me? Because I wasn't there for you? Just tell me this, Y/N. Until how long this punishment will go on?" he looked deep in my eyes.

I looked back at his eyes & said, "I...."

I mumbled but soon he lips crashed on mine. It was not rough nor wild, rather it was soft & delicate. It was the wetness of his lips which could quench my thirst.

He wrapped his hand around my waist & pulled me closer to his heaven. On the other hand, my hands automatically went to his chest & I could feel his mascular abs against my palms.

My lips moved at the sync of this kiss. There was no tongue fighting, just the devouring of lips. I felt him pulling my lower till my lipstick was gone & went all over his lips.

This soft yet hot kiss lasted for some minutes & we pulled out breathing heavily. He put rested his forehead on mine & our breath mixed together.

"I don't fu©king like any guy near you. It drives me fu¢king crazy," he groaned.

"Only I can touch you, kiss you, love you protect you. Only ME."

"If you have no feelings for Hobi, prove it to me," he said through his heavy breathing.

I looked at him in confusion & he continued, "Today after office hours, you will come with me."

I shot up my head at him, not because I was surprised by his proposal, rather by I was afraid of his determination. If he is so determined to achieve something, he will do it at any cost. He will not care about anything then.

"But I asked Hobi to pick me up...." I mumbled but quickly stopped when I noticed Jungkook's frantic gaze at me. I had nothing to do but to obey him now.

● ● ●

At the end of office hours, Jungkook came to me before I had finished packing. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He then said to me, "You're not done packing?"

"Almost over..." I mumbled.

Only God knows what will happen now. Hobi promised me that he would protect me from Jungkook and not let me get hurt. His determination as a best friend gave me security and peace.

Meanwhile Jeon Jungkook, his determination is to keep me away from from Hobi i.e all guys. I still remember how he got mad over Jack. Should I call it security? I don't know. All I know is I feel peace & comfort near him. Looking into his genuine eyes, I feel safe & sound. This is where I find my happiness.

I could have called Hobi & tell him not to pick me up but in that case, he will doubt. He promised to give me security & if I tell him now that I will go with Jungkook & he doesn't need to pick me up, he will be hurt. I told him to come & now how can I call him just reject him? I don't know.

I don't know what will happen when these two guy's determination will collide. Who will win or lose. All I can do is to pray to God that nothing bad should happen. Hobi & Jungkook both are important in my life. I can't lose any of them.

--------------End of EP 34--------------

21/04/2024
Sunday
12:10 PM