◈35◈

[Jungkook POV]

I will take Y/N with me today at any cost. She is mine, why should I give up? If one has to give up, someone else will, not me.

I can't explain how it makes me feel when I see any guy around Y/N. Then I feel like destroying them or myself. That's why, there was a huge misunderstanding between us. But I will not run away like a coward again. I will fight for what I want. If true love cannot be achieved without fighting, then I will.

I want to believe Y/N but I can't help it. And I don't like Hobi from the start. I'm always sick of him always sticking up with Y/N. And he returned to annoy me with this $hit again.

I held Y/N's hand and walked out of the office building. As we went, I saw Hobi just getting out of the cab. Y/N glanced at me onve, asking for permission to go over to Hobi. I rolled my eyes & she looked down.

Hobi frowned at us and then carried Junho out of the car. He whined a little & then looked at us. Looking at me, he smiled and called, "Papa…."

I walked towards them without a second thought and scooped Junho into my arms

I walked towards them without a second thought and scooped Junho into my arms. Hobi hesitantly gave him in my arms. But of course, he has to give him to me because I am his father.

Hobi looked at Y/N and I knew they were communicating through eyes. Whatever you do. But I will never let Y/N be Hobi's as long as I live.

"Let's go," I said as I headed for the car with Junho in my arms.

"You are going with him, Y/N?" he asked blocking her way.

"Hobi, I-"

I cut Y/N's word off & said, "Yes, she is. Do you have any problem?"

He seemed to be a little angry now & said in a serious tone, "I am not talking to you."

"Me neither. And she is not to," I held Y/N's hand & pulled her along with me but that møtherfu©ker was stubborn.

He held her other arm & said, "Who do you think you are to force her?"

That was it. I put down Junho & took a step towards him. I said poking my inner cheek, "Her boyfriend & the father of her child. But what is your identity?"

"Jungkook, please, calm down," Y/N's voice was too low to reach my  ear as I was focusing on how to cut this br@t's a$$.

He laughed sarcastically & said, "Yeah, that selfish boyfriend that leave's their girlfriend when she was pregnant. That one who blames without justifying anything. The coward one, aren't you? And my identity is being a gentleman."

He is testing my patience, isn’t he? But I am not the one to lose. He should remember it.

"Hobi, stop. Don't," her voice was there to calm me down. But should I calm down?

"That is my business. Don't poke your nose here," I gritted my teeth.

Y/N pushed me to a side & said, "Will you stop? There was no need for you to step in. Are you going to start a fight? Infront of Junho?"

I looked at him who is looking at us with his shinny doe eyes. Looking into them, my eyes softened.

"I will handle everything. Don't you dare to come here," she said in a serious tone which made me chuckle.

"Alright, madam," I said & raised my hands in defeat.

[Y/N POV]

I took a deep breath & went to Hobi. He looked at me with a frown & said, "What are you doing with him? Just permit me & I will smack his face."

I swallowed hard & said, "Hobi, listen to me. I am going with Jungkook. You take this cab & return to home. I will-"

"Oh so you are moved now," his sudden statement made me surprised.

"Hobi, don't get me wrong-"

"Okay, okay," he said & backed up to the cab.

"Hobi, listen..." I tried to go near him but he stopped raising his hand.

"Don't sympathy me. Do whatever you want," saying this, he got inside the cab & soon it drove away. I just watched the cab getting smaller & smaller in my sight.

I let out a sigh. What can I do Hobi? I can't erase Jungkook from my life even if I want to. I can't take Junho away from his father.

If someone apologizes for wrongdoing, we should forgive them. It cannot be held on to for the rest of your life. Same thing happened with Jungkook and me. Jungkook has done wrong and regretted it. I have no choice but to forgive him.

I love Jungkook and I can't deny it. I want to build a beautiful family bond with him and Junho. And that's what Jungkook wants too. I can't and don't want to spoil everything by my insistence.

And I don't want to lose you either, Hobi. A good friend like you can never be found even if I try all my life. I know you don't want Jungkook to hurt me again. But I believe there is goodness in it.

I believe Jungkook's love will keep me happy and well & your support will keep me motivated.

------------End of EP 35------------

A/N: Please vote dears.💜

21/04/2024Sunday 05:38 PM

21/04/2024
Sunday
05:38 PM