◈16◈

[Jungkook POV]

It hurt my heart to hear Y/N say that. I started to feel like a failure. I felt like I had lost her forever.

She did not say this in a weak voice, but rather strongly. There was fire in her eyes. I never thought Y/N could be so tough. Maybe because I always saw her sweet side. But I have done wrong. And I may have to be punished for it.

"Why?" I asked in a slightly weak voice.

"What do you mean by why? I'm the biggest problem in your life. So-"

"Y/N, I know I made a mistake by misunderstanding you. But....I apologized for everything," I said in a somewhat pleading tone.

"Forgiveness isn't a cheap thing, Jungkook. Remember, I told you that one day you would find the truth but that day I won't forgive you. I haven't forgiven you, never will."

● ● ●

[Y/N POV]

Time passed quickly. But nothing has changed in my life. The story of my life remained pale. Now the purpose of living my life is to establish myself and make Junho a good person. If I can do these things, I am worth it.

I let Jungkook meet Junho but outside. I don't want to let him into the house. I don't even want to be near him. I can't control my heart when I'm around him. I don't want to throw myself into his fire again.

"Tomorrow we're going to launch the 'Fragrancy' perfume. There will be big clients coming tomorrow. So I'm selecting Karina, Ningning, Jenny and Y/N to manage tomorrow's event. You'll be there before the event starts," Jungkook finished.

"I'm so glad we can go together," Ningning whispered.

"Me too. At least I won't be lonely and scared," I smiled.

I glanced at Jungkook and he smiled at me. I lowered my head and looked down.

● ● ●

"Everything looks good. Hope clients will like our new perfume," Karina said being excited.

"I hope so," I said.

I no longer put Junho in the office 'Kids Play Zone' as I have to be here today. I kept him at the 'Kids Play Area' in the hospital Mrs. Jung is admitted. I also got to see Aunt that time. She is now fairly healthy. I hope she will recover completely after taking this therapy.

Slowly all the invited guests started arriving. Jungkook also came because he's the boss, his presence is a must at this event. But I didn't know his girlfriend would come with him. Oh yes...they are a couple. They will go everywhere together.

When everyone arrived, the speaker stood in front of the mic and said, "Ladies & gentleman, thank you for attending our event. In your sympathy, we are going to launch our new perfume 'Fragrancy' today. We hope you will be happy and satisfied with it."

Then mouilettes i.e. strips or squares of unprinted absorbent paper were sprayed with perfume and distributed among the guests. The guests smelled the aroma from it. They looked like they were appreciative and happy. All of them had smiles on their faces. I was also happy to see it.

The other three workers, including me, were standing behind the curtain. Because we are here as employees. Now there is nothing more to do than to give instructions to the workers here.

Suddenly I saw Jungkook looking around for something. For a moment, I thought he might be looking for me. But soon I shook this thought out of my head. Why would he look for me! He must be busy with his girlfriend.

"Honoured guests, we hope that our new product has been able to win your hearts. But we have a special surprise for you. We have presented some 'Fragrancy' perfume models with whom you can dance for three minutes, which will be called 'Three Minutes of Love aroma'. Hope you enjoy it."

There was excitement among the guests present. I began to pray in my heart that they be happy with it because this idea was mine. It involves my dignity.

Suddenly, all the lights in the hall went off and red lights were on instead. Immediately the screen rose and some handsome male and beautiful female models were presented. The guests were excited to see them. And then the three-minute dance began.

The models all had black masks over their eyes. It is a kind of security measure so that no one will recognize them after this dance.

-------------End of EP 16-------------

10/04/2024
Wednesday
06:05