◈12◈

[Jungkook POV]

I'm wandering outside. I want to go in but Y/N won't like it. She hates me, it's clear in her eyes.

I don't know if I saw it wrong or right. Who should I trust? Myself or Y/N? Y/N's eyes can never lie. And this kid.....it couldn't be anyone else's. His shinning doe eyes, red lips, small nose - everything is just like my replica. Seeing him, the tension in my heart cannot be faked.

 Seeing him, the tension in my heart cannot be faked

I turned and looked at the market. Suddenly I saw him standing in front of the outer glass door. He looks at the door in surprise because, he sees everything outside but can't go.

Seeing his cute face, my heart melted. I couldn't contain myself anymore. I ran to him and opened the door and picked him up in my arms. I kissed his cheek and said in a loving tone, "What you doing here?"

He looked at me a bit surprised and bit his lower lip. He then noticed my lip ring and started pulling it. I smiled.

"What's your name?"

I cupped his cheek with my hand and said.

"Ap-pap-mam," he babbled as if he is trying to say something.

I smiled and kissed his other cheek. Then I went to the chocolate store with him & bought him a candy. As soon as I gave it to him, he snatched it and put it in his mouth along with the wrapper. I went to take the candy from him to take it off but he didn't give it. He moved the candy away from me with some security.

 He moved the candy away from me with some security

"I'll just open it. I'll give it to you. Promise..." I made up his mind like that and took it. But he looked at the candy carefully so that I return it to him properly.

When I gave him the candy, he started sucking it in his mouth and giggled. He gets very busy stuffing it all into his mouth but the candy is too big for his little mouth. I smiled and went to the counter to pay the price. I found Y/N there too.

She was surprised to see him in my arms but didn't say anything. When she went to pay the price, I said, "I am paying."

"No need. And....this candy.... you gave him?" she was surprised as well as a little angry.

I looked at the little baby who is busy eating candy. Then I said compassionately, "Yes."

"Why?" she asked sternly.

"Why not?" I questioned her back.

She shook her head in annoyance. Her angry face is the cutest thing in the world. When she is angry, her milky cheeks turn red like roses in milk. I admire her face.

Y/N is still as beautiful as ever. Her beauty is endless. I wonder how could she stay alone with this baby. The more I see her, the more I want to believe in her.

"Please keep the price on these and the candy as well," she said, handing her debit card to the cashier.

"I want to pay for the candy," I insisted.

She looked at me and said, "But my baby is eating it. I won't borrow."

"I didn't lend. I want to buy it for him."

"Sorry, I can't take it," she said, taking the card back after paying the price.

I felt bad that I couldn't buy him the candy. In fact, I could not fulfill any responsibility. I felt like a failure.

And I know Y/N will never like me again. She will try to get away from me now. At the thought of this, fear suddenly started in my heart.

I don't want her to move away from me. Once I got away from her, I broke down. Now I can't live without her. With love or hate, I want her by my side.

"Come on, baby," she reached out and tried to take him from me.

But he didn't go. He turned his face to the other side and stayed tight so Y/N couldn't take him. Y/N looked at me very surprised and I just chuckled. She then tried to take him by force but he started crying.

I smiled and said, "It's okay. I'm taking him."

Y/N wanted to decline but agreed seeing him crying. I carried him in my arms and headed to the car. After Y/N got into the car, I gently put him in her arms. He almost cried again but I patted his back so he didn't cry anymore.

Y/N was still looking at me in surprise, I could feel it. After giving him completely in her arms, I looked up at Y/N and my eyes locked on hers.

Looking into her eyes, my stomach twisted. Her beautiful big eyes seem to carry all her feelings. Anyone who looks into those eyes is bound to get lost in them. There is as if magic in her eyes that is able to subjugate people.

My eyes drifted down, landing on her rosy lips. Looking at her warm and soft lips made my lips dry. I licked my lips with my tongue. Then I tried to control myself by biting my lower lip.

Y/N also bit her lower lip with her teeth. Ugh....she is teasing me now. But does she know the results of this action will not be good?

But I have to control myself. I don't want to increase her hatred towards me by any haste. I will wait, for fate's writing.

I got off of her. He seems to have been out of conscious for as long as I have been. After I moved away, she seemed to blush causing her cheeks to turn red. I smiled to myself.

On the way home, I noticed that the baby had fallen asleep. Oh shoot, I still don't know his name.

Y/N was looking out the window. I asked her, "Y/N, what's his name?"

She sat up straight and thought for a moment. I understood that she wouldn't say the name. If she wanted to say it, she would have said it by now.

"What will you do knowing the name of someone else's child?" she said coldly.

I braked the car very hard in anger. She got scared by this but luckily the baby didn't wake up. I looked at her disapprovingly, "Just tell me, Y/N. He's my child, isn't he?"

------------End of EP 12-------------

A/N: Please vote dears.💜

06/04/2024

06/04/2024

Saturday
04:35 PM