◈42◈

Wow....she even invited him. Great...

He looks like dumb guy looking at her girlfriend being with someone else. Is this what we can call masculinity? Huh...!

I got off her & laughed sarcastically & said, "Ahhaha....sorry for touching your thing. You can take her now."

I am feeling bad inside to treat her as an object. But I can't stop this sarcasm coming out of me from this heartbreak.

Hobi looked down & said, "I am sorry for interrupting. I just came here to say goodbye to Y/N."

He said & closed the door. Y/N looked shocked. I was shocked but hiding it, I said, "What you waiting for? Run after him & stop him."

Sarcasm was clear in my voice. She didn't buzz but looked at me with reprehensible eyes & said, "May God give you sense."

Her words tricked me & I said sternly, "Get out."

"You-"

"SECURITY!"

[Y/N POV]

I am so surprised that Hobi is leaving. He didn't tell me anything about it beforehand. He is leaving suddenly. But where is he going? Is he going back to the US?

I didn't wait for the elevator because the elevator would stop at every floor and it would make me late. It doesn't stop at just getting in the elevator with Jungkook. Everyone seems to know from the outside that their respected boss is inside. Pfff!

I went to the ground floor and found that he still hadn't left. He is just getting into the cab. I ran out the gate and said, "Hobi, wait!"

He paused and looked at me. I already reached to his car by then and said, "You are leaving?"

"Yes," he smiled a little but this smile was filled with sadness.

"Where are you going?"

"US."

"All on a sudden? Why didn't you tell me before?" I frowned.

"I didn't feel like it. Just sorry for all the occurrences I caused. I know because of me, you are having trouble with Jungkook. Just tell him that I left & I guess everything will be alright."

I just looked at him with surprised eyes. What is he up to? He proposed me last week & now he is leaving.

"You didn't feel like it. I am your friend & you are just leaving me behind," I scolded him.

He chuckled & said, "Am I still your friend? Aren't you going to break this friendship after what I have done?"

I shook my head & said, "We are always friends. No matter what happens between us, we will always be friends. Do you remember how we promised this to each other?"

"Yeah...That pinky promise...," he smiled & me too.

"I would like to accompany you to the airport."

He thought for a while & then said, "I don't think Jungkook would allow it."

"I don't care. Let's go," I said in a hard tone & got inside the cab.

[Jungkook POV]

‌I feel so bad that I can't explain. I thought Y/N came here to accommodate everything but no. Here too she brought the lover of her life.

When I told him to stop Hobie and run after him, I thought he wouldn't go. She might tell me she only loves me and will be with me. She might say she only wants me, not Hobi or any other guy, but no.

She's really gone with him. Wow...and what I thought like a fool! I'm used to it anyway. I was not cared for by my biological parents and I was expecting love from someone else now.

I now feel like I'm forcing Y/N. I feel like I'm forcing my love on her and expecting her to love me back. But can love be forced?

But I don't believe she can deceive me. Her eyes can never lie to me. She....she may be nervous and unable to take a proper decision.

But I don't trust Hobi at all. That day when Y/N rejected me and agreed to go home with him, the way he smiled, I knew there was something else in his mind. Maybe he caused this trouble to separate me and Y/N. But he is leaving now. May God let him leave the country as before. Then we will have peace.

Is Y/N gone? Maybe not. I shouldn't have kicked her out like that. I should bring her back.

I left my room and stood in front of the floor's glass from where I could see the outside of the gate.

Y/N wasn't gone but....she wasn't left alone. Her companion is with her. Wow...

They are talking and laughing. What a love!

To my surprise, they got into the car together and then left. I felt like breaking the glass and pounce on them like a lion. But I held myself back. Goodbye!

Once you decide to leave me, my door is closed to you for life, Y/N.

-------------End of EP 42-------------

Author's note: I think this story would be ±48 episodes. I am trying to give it a happy ending☺️. Thank you all for you kind support 💜💜 Your support is a great source of inspiration to me😚

 Thank you all for you kind support 💜💜 Your support is a great source of inspiration to me😚

24/04/2024
Wednesday
10:05 AM