◈53◈

[Y/N POV]

The marriage was completed auspiciously. Finally, the time I dreamed of has come true. Ever since that school day, I dreamed of my wedding day with Jungkook. And today I am feeling this beautiful moment.

I held Jungkook's hand and started walking towards the car. His friends congratulated us on the way. Actually, we have a lot in common. He is isolated from his family and relatives, so am I. We are two inhabitants of the same world facing the same situation.

A handsome man walked up to us and said, "Congratulations, Jungkook & Y/N."

"Y/N, this is Kim Seok Jin

"Y/N, this is Kim Seok Jin. He is like my big brother & friend," Jungkook introduced him to me.

"Hello! Thanks for coming," I said & smiled.

But....with him, there was another man whose face looked familiar to me. He was a little compressed but he...

"He is

"He is...." I mumbled looking at him.

"He is my brother, Kim Taehyung," Jin said & I widened my eyes.

He is Jin's brother. That means Jungkook & Taehyung know each other. To make sure, I asked, "Do you know Empire Hotel?"

"Yes, it is my restaurant. But my brother helps me to manage it. But why did you ask?" Jin said.

Now it makes sense. Those quizzes, singing contest and VIP tickets to get free food that day - it was all drama. They both planned it together. What a master plan!

I looked at Jungkook but he was ignoring my eyes and looking away. And Taehyung was already looking down. Now the thief has been caught! I already suspected them.

"I can't believe it that you won. It was impossible for an ordinary couple like you two-" Taehyung paused as Jungkook coughed somewhat sarcastically.

"Sir & madam, have you chose anything?" he paused & looked at Jungkook with a scared expression as Jungkook glared at him.

"No, madam. Sir told us to arrange this for yo-" he paused as Jungkook coughed again like he would die.