Revelations?

"Pranipat Rajkumari Medhasvini, Rajkumari Subhadra. Arre, Putra Avyukt, you are here?", the king of Kushasthali personally came to greet them.

"Pranipat, Maharaj", the sisters greeted back.

"Pranipat, Kakashree. I accompanied the princesses here, and you know Devika, she threatened me to come attend Revati's wedding.", Avyukt answered after taking his blessings.

"Oh, so bhratashree, you wouldn't have come to my wedding if sakhi didn't threaten you?", Revati came out from behind the door with a chuckling Devika behind.

"Um..I...mea...why wouldn't I? You are also like a sister to me...", Avyukt stuttered nervously.

"Aur bolo, bhrata....dar gaye?", Devika jested with innocence.

(Tell me, brother, you got scared right?)

"So you see....us woman can be scary even with a smile on our face. Be careful with what you do to us. Now take my advice and run from here.", Medhasvini whispered from behind him.

And run he did.

"You must be Arya's sisters?", Revati now had her attention on them.

"Pranipat, I am Subhadra! And this is our elder sister, Medhasvini. Can I just say, you are really pretty!", the ever chirpy younger Yadava princess rambled in one breath. 

"Thank you", the soon-to-be-bride blushed at the compliment.

"You really are, Balram must be really lucky to have you.", Medhasvini agreed.

"Na, jiji, I am lucky to have Arya."

"Sakhi....the wedding is a day later....you are calling him Arya already?", Devika teased playfully.

"Devika!", they started running after each other, leaving the three of them at the entrance.

"Who will say this girl is getting married?", King Kakudmi shook his head.

"It's fine, Maharaj. Only few girls are allowed to be themselves, others are made to be 'proper' from a very young age. The fact that she can be comfortably be her around us proves that she has had a good upbringing.", Kridha complimented.

"You have given me the relief that she is being married off to the right family. You both must be tired after the journey, your things have been sent to your room, the soldiers will direct you there.", he sighed, and went to look after other greetings.

Freshening up, Medha changed into a simple fuchsia coloured lehenga. With a plain skirt, intricately crafted blouse and sheer dupatta, it made her look elegant.

She slowly brushed through her long hair, starting from the bottom and working her way up. She never did like anyone touching her hair except her mother, so she styled it simple while doing it herself. After parting with from the middle, she remembered the gulmohar flowers still kept with her things. She took it out and carefully put it behind her ear, pining it up.

"If you are done admiring yourself in the mirror, can we get back to the star of the show?"

"Kahna", Aadya turned around with her hands on her waist.

"Balram!", she walked towards them gave the groom-to-be a tight hug.

"Jiji...jiji! I need to breath...", Balram wheezed out.

Kridha did leave him but proceeded to pinch his cheeks.

"When did you all grow so much?", her voice got a bit teary.