part 10

Taekook see each other face to face.
Jk stand infront of tae very bold. He is eyes tell he can do anything for his baby.

Jk
Why are you silint. Tell me you can give me my baby identity.

Tae
Silent

Jk
Smirk. I know you can't accept us. Afcourse I don't tell you to accept us. I just tell,,,,, nooo I request you to leave us . We don't want you in our life.

We don't want anything from you.
Just leave us it's biggest help for me and my baby.

Tae
You know already I can't give what you ask.

Jk
Then why are you asking again and again
" what you want".

Tae
Jk try to understand me.
Ella is my wife. If I give what you ask it's hurt her. She is my  wife. I know I make you pregnant. I accept my baby and you. But Ella she is my everything.

Jk
Smile. Then why are you cheeting on her.
If you love your wife than why are you chetting on her back.  you can't love anyone.

Tae
No jk I want you both

Jk
I don't want you

Tae
Can't you accept me

Jk
How can I accept you. Mmm tell me how can I accept you. He start to crying sit on the floor hold his baby belly.

Tae
Jk don't cry

Jk

You know when I see you first time you help me. I feel so happy  in the world some good heart person are still alive. Then when you start to fallow me I like it. When you ask me out I feel like heaven. When you say you love me. I am become alive again in the world think i have a one soul in the world.

I trust you,

I believe you,

I accept you,

I give myself just because I blindly love you
Trust your  words blindly. He can't hold his emotions start to crying like a baby.

But when I come to know you
Your already married, you love your wife
And final when I come to know you are wife is pregnant at the time i realised
You make me fool. I am the one fool here.

You make me just fool.

At the time i throw you out of my life.
At the time i understand you can't be enter my life anymore.

What I did wrong to you give such a worst punishment to me. Tell me what I did wrong.

Tae don't speak anything. He also start to crying.

Jk

You know when I come to know I am pregnant I feel so happy. I think we are become good family.

But no no after pregnancy you are telling you love you wife she is also pregnant at the time i myself getting angry.

Because my foolish thing makes you are great family distroed. I am scared what if she comes to know she is husband is chetter.

I start to think about your family, you are parents, your wife,

I don't want to break your good family.
Because I know family is more important in every one life.

Maybe you get good parents and wife. That is the reason  you don't know family worth. Still crying

Tae
Jk plz stop. You must be hurt don't cry

Jk

I don't have a any one in the world that is the reason I know family important.
But remember one thing you can fool me esiliye. You can get me esiliye but one day you suffer lot like me.

What if your parents come to know he is only son is chetter,  and bad husband

Think about it. You can get more pain like me. But I am not selfish like you.

If I want I will tell everyone in the world your my baby father. But I am not cheap person like you
Who tell everything to everyone get what he wants.

I know you are good family background man. Your parents and wife don't do anything wry. Having son like you then what you parents did wrong. They are good person.
I don't want them hurt, they reputation getting worst. That is the reason I am silent still now. He gets up from the floor wipe his own tears go to out of the room.

Jk don't speak anything go to out of the room after saying this

" don't make me open my mouth to everyone" if I tell truth you know what happened. You know what I mean to say
Understand.

Jk don't speak anything go to out of the room crying tae in his room.

Tae

After jk go tae start to screem like a crazy man. He throws all the things on the floor.
He break window, door, mirrors, copurt everything.

Jk come to another room sitting on the bed crying. He can hear tae break the things and his lowd scream. Jk know tae must be coming again his room so he lock the door go to sleep don't eat anything.

After 15 min later tae again come to jk room knook the door. But jk don't open the door act like sleeping. But tae continuously knok the door. Jk try not to open the door but he is heart getting soft after long time knok he open his eyes see

He can't believe what he see infront of him.
He is getting shock and more scared. He don't know what to do. He don't know who he call for the help. He search tae phone daile who he call him recently. He immediately call say

Jk
Scared voice. Sir sir please don't cut tha call
If you know kim taehyung please sir help him

Jimin
What happened to him

Jk
Don't know sir please come to his appartment.

Thankyou.