part 17

Next day.

When everyone comes to living area at the same time jhope also come. He come directly go to living area. After sometime later Kim's go to office. Ella go to her room
Miss kim play with her granddaughter.

Jhope come to garden side search jk.
He see jk talk to flower's. Jhope smile seeing jk like this. He really like jk. He feel sad for his contion.

J hope
What they are saying

Jk turn around see say sir.

Jhope
What they are saying. You talk to them
Long time

Jk
No sir actually they are my baby's.
I will take care of them every day.

Jhope
Ok. Can we friends jk.

Jk immediately remember tae. This is the first word tae say " can we friends". Jk eyes getting tears.

Jk
No sir. I don't like to friends with anyone.
I am ok like this

Jhope
Ok . I don't force you.

Tae office.

He come to office but he is mind full of jk and j.hope . Tae can clearly see jhope like jk. He don't want to do his work go to mantion see jhope is still here.

Time skip.

Today taekook birth day. Jk don't do anything special. He give lots of love to his baby. Jk is working on the kitchen make Lisa morning food. Suddenly yoongi and jimin come to kim mantion.

Jimin
Jk. Where is taekook. My birthday baby

Jk
Smile hyung he is garden home.

Suga go to take taekook. Jimin decorade the small table put the cake and small candle light 🕯️🕯️ . Tae see everything confusing

Jimin
He claps hand say happy birthday jeon taekook.

Jk take taekook smile give a kiss on baby face say happy birthday my baby little bunny.

Tae
My son birthday. How I forgot it.

Jk cut tha cake give to jimin first. Say thanks for your help.

Jimin hug jk say it's not help. It's called humility.

Kim's also wish him. Jk don't give a change to wish tae. He go to his house after jimin and Suga go to his house.

Jk
My birthday baby. Awww I think you are first birthday I can't celebrate but jimin hyung is best. He make your birthday special.

Sorry baby you are born rich. But you don't have a any rights to take your dad anything. You know one day how bad dad you have. He is a cheater.

I don't want you guys getting poored . So I skipped lot of time.

Magical time skip.

Now it's been 2 months later.

Tae try to close with jk and his baby. But as usual no use. Ella is happy, Lisa is Kim's everything. And jhope he have a feeling for jk. He love jk. Jhope tell his feelings to Kim's.

Kim mantion

Miss kim
I don't have a any problems huppy. Jhope parents also happy.

Mr.kim
But I want jk answer.

Miss kim
Don't worry we can ask him opinion.

Evening.

Every one sitting on the couch tae also sitting but he didn't have a any idea what his parents talk to him. And how they start the conversation.