part 29

Next day morning taekook both come to airport. They come to the private flight both start the new journey.

Tae
If you want sleep you can go to the room

Jk
No I want to see the shy. See how beautiful they are.

Tae
Smile.

Like this both come to Netherlands with good journey. When tae come out of the airport car wait for him. Both go inside the car that car directly go to one mantion.

Jk
Wow huppyyyy it's beautiful

Tae
This is also our baby. Let's go inside

Both enter inside the mantion jk see everything that is very beautiful. After sometime later both fresh up sleep because they are  taird.

Jk is the one weakup after long time later see the time is almost 6 .30 evening. He getup go to fresh up then come to make dinner but maid's already prepared the dinner.

Jk
Wow everything is my favourite
He teast some food wait for tae come dinner table.

After 1 hours later tae come after fresh up

Tae
Sorry bunny I slept long time. Come lets eat dinner.

Jk
It's ok.
Come I am hungry

Tae
Come.

Both go to dinner table jk sit next to tae but he wants to jk sit on his lap. He wants to feed his husband.

Tae
Bunny mmmm, can I feed you. No mom, no dad, no taekook here please I want to feed you.

Jk smile but don't complain sit on tae lap.
Tae also smile start to feed jk. Suddenly tae kiss jk cheek jk getting shy he smile.

Both finish the dinner. Tae teasing jk
Jk can't do anything smile only.

After sometime later both finish the dinner tae go to room jk clean everything. Now time getting 7. 30 jk getting nerves. He know one day he face tae like this way. But he didn't know he is body getting shaking.
At the same time he wants his husband.
In full of confidence jk enter the room.

Tae wait for jk come inside the room. Still he don't want to force him. But jk come inside the room directly come to hug tae from back side.

Tae
Don't you scared.

Jk
I am

Tae
Why. Then why are you here. I will go to sleep on the couch.

Jk
No no I am scared. It's been years you touch me. I know already it's not easy, actually I mean,,,,,,,,
He tell something in scared.

Tae understand jk is scared what if he hurt him like before,

Tae
I will take care of you. I will be gentle

Jk don't say anything. Tae take jk silint is yes.
Tae take jk bridel style go to the bed put slowly on the bed. Jk spared his hand tae hug jk say I love you baby.

Jk
Love you too baby.

Tae see jk full of love.

Jk
Smile. Don't see me like that huppyyyy.

Tae don't say anything kiss kooki forehead, nose, ear, eyes, jawline, cheeks, say love you soooooooooo much more baby.

Jk
So today you say love you only.

Tae
Oo God my innocent baby bunny

Jk
Who say I am innocent. You are the one takes my innocent away from me 5 year before. Now I know everything