part 21

Kindly leave the mistakes plz.

Ella
If he come inside the mantion I will go out of the mantion right now..
You have to choose one person.

Me or him
Lisa or that slut jk son.

Jk eyes getting tears hearing Ella painful words. Because she is the one always say jk is his brother. But now she is say jk is slut.
It's hurt jk more.

Tae
Ella.
Don't you dare to say my husband is slut.
He is pure person.

Ella
She give Lisa to her mother in law go to tae.
Say . If he is your husband then whom I am to you?

Tae
You are my wife don't you know before.

Ella
Tae don't make me angry. Can't you understand. I tell lots of times you have to love one person in the world. It's me or him. That is I want.

Don't think me if you choose him
I will stay with you forever. If you choose him I give next second divorce.

Tae
Ella how can I leave without you and baby Lisa.

Ella
Then choose me and our baby.
Tell him to leave you and our mantion.
I give final chance. If you loose the chance then you can't see me in your life time. Me and Lisa go faraway from you and your family.

Jk

He can't hear all. He is self-respect person.
But Ella talk more. In same angry tone

Who wants to dieing to leave with him.

Tae
Jk stop it

Jk
Why why you stop me. What I did wrong.
I respect her because she help me a lot.
But that doesn't mean she can talk about me anything.

Ella noona

Ella noona
Don't call me noona.

Jk
Fine. Miss. Kim i don't want to leave my life with this phycho mental.  I don't like to stay with you so called kim mantion. I don't want this labul of Kim's. I don't want anything from you and this phycho. Just leave me and my son.

Tae hear everything but he can't accept jk words.

Ella
Do you hear what he says.

Tae
That means you don't love me jk.

Jk
He is heart getting melted hearing tae soft voice. He is crying.
I love you I love you soooooooooo much but not now. He wipe his own tears say

I love you tae. But when I come to know you are already married man. My love getting break.

I thought i am not good person. I think myself home breaker. I don't want anyone family break because of me. You cheat me.
You liye to me. You make me suffer, you just use me, you break my heart, you did everything then how can you expect me to love you still. I don't love you. Please be with your family. Just leave me.

Tae
Jk plz don't

Jk
It's better for both you and me. Let's me go.

Tae
Fine fine if you don't want leave me you can go.

Miss kim
Tae you did correct. He don't deserve to become our family. No one in the World can't leave mistakes. You did mistakely did everything now you choose Ella it's better choice.

Jk

Don't you dare you miss kim say my son is mistake. He is not mistake. I am here for him. If I want I can file the case do DNA test pruf my son is also kim. Make sure you all respect go down. But I don't want it.
If I don't open my mouth that doesn't mean you can talk anything. Go inside your mantion or else I do something.

All go inside the mantion but tae don't go.
Tae hold taekook give lots of kisses.

Jk
Give my son.

Tae
Don't expect me to leave you. You can't happy with anyone. I am the one make you happy. Remember that

Jk
I don't want to live happily. So I don't want you. I am ok with sad.

Tae
You are always my

Jk don't like to hear tae word go to out of the mantion. Tae see jk

Kim mantion.

Ella
Tae don't think I am angry on you. Mistakes happened anytime but you have to make the mistake correct.

Tae
He don't speak anything. He know he did mistake. He deserves it. He is eyes getting water remember jk . How much he give suffer. But he didn't know why he accept everything. Why he suffered lot. It's just because of taekook or him.

But what ever happened he knows jk is the person he is heart want always.

End.

April fool. 😊
Thankyou.
Thankyou so much for 2k views