part 23

After Ella go tae again start to find jk.
He can't find him still. He start to drink too much. He don't eat anything he only drink day and night. Tae start to smoke, he use table and injection for getting. He use lots of tracks.

He is getting stressed, he don't go to office
He don't open his room Kim's also can't see tae. He stay in the mantion but he didn't come out of the room. He rarely come out only go to get drink and tracks.

Every day this is happening. Now it's been again 6 month passed but still no one tell where is jk.

Other side Ella.
Australia.

She didn't have a any connection with Korea. He sold Korea company start the new company in Australia. Now she forgot everything. She is fully concentrate in business. Lots of company come to collapse with Ella company. But she didn't like it work partnership. She is willpower girl so he works by his own. At the same time she gives all the love to Lisa. How much she is busy in night she come to her. Because Ella she Lisa in her future. Lisa is his next life.
She forgot everything starts to smile,
Like before. Now she is happy

Kim mantion

Kim's sitting on the living room couch suddenly they heard tae open his room door. Both see the direction after long time later tae come out of the room.

Tae feel down on the floor then get up again start to walk again feel down on the floor. He can't just stand by his own leg. That much he is drinking. He see his parents but don't speak anything go to out of the mantion for get drinks.

Miss kim start to crying see his son like this
She can't see tae like this. She start to crying.

Miss kim
What we did wrong huppy. Why our family bacome like this. Please find him. I can't see him like this.plz

1 month later.

After 1 month Kim's find out jk is living in the small village. Tae search jk everywhere he search all the flights and Bus, but he didn't search in the train. Yes ofter living kim mantion jk directly come to railway station. He don't take ticket start the journey now he come to the village almost 1 year 7 months. He don't want any one find him where he lives.

Taekook become 2 years 5 months baby.
He start to walk tell papa and dad. He go to Village formeing work get money live his life wonderful. He is happy with this.
No stress, no bad people, no network, no more phones. In villages every one get up early do his house work then go to forming work get money live his life. Jk also like them.

3 days later one day full of rain. Jk is sleeping hug his son. Suddenly he getting cold he go to close the window but see some one stand near the house full of sweting.
He don't know who . He try again see who is this he is heart break more than 100 pieces seeing tae stand infront of his house holding umperla his hand.

 He try again see who is this he is heart break more than 100 pieces seeing tae stand infront of his house holding umperla his hand

Jk
Tae in shock

Jk don't want to open the door but tae knok the door continuously. Dude to the sound taekook weakup start to cry.