part 15

Now it's been 4 months jeon taekook birth
And Ella she birth cute baby girl. Now Ella
Baby is 2 months finish. Every one in the kim mantion become super happy. Miss kim don't give single second to her grand daughter kim Lisa to anyone. She take care of her grand daughter very well.

And tae he is also like miss kim. Tae always with Lisa. Tae love his daughter more than Ella. She just birth 2 months before but Kim's give lots of gifts. If you guys think just toys it's wrong. They are Kim's they decorate Lisa head to feet just dimond and gold ofcourse platinum.

Tae give every day one new gift to Lisa.
He come to home only with gifts. Ella become super happy. She love his family
And they give same love her return.
He feel lucky to have a such a good family.

And jk . He is also happy Ella birth baby girl. He see everyone kim mantion how happy. He is happy seeing everyone smile face.

Tae don't give single attention to jk baby.
When jk say he can't give his baby surname is kim at the day still tae don't speak anything to jk. Jk also don't care. After all jk is happy tae don't like if tae come to see his baby.

Every one eat dinner jk wait for food.
Jk wait for out side hold his baby in his hand. Jk feel happy seeing his baby cute smile.

Jk

If I am become rich or I am become rich man son your dad must be say you're his baby. But what can I do I am orphan boy and I am not rich. So you have to raise your life with out your dad.

Baby don't know what his papa say.
He smile with pure innocent soul love.
Jk eyes getting water seeing his baby innocent smile.

Miss kim
Jk come inside.

Jk
Yes madam.

Miss kim
Jk hold his baby come inside the mantion dinner table see tae is sitting on the table
Ella feeding his baby in living area.
Miss kim give food to jk.

Jk
Thankyou madam.

Miss kim
Jk . We give everything. If you want you can make your breakfast and lunch and dinner everything in your home.

Jk
Ok madam

Tae
But he also have a baby mom.
How can he manage to make everything and finish his work same time properly

Jk
Don't worry I am ok sir

Miss kim
Tae stop. He is just survent. He have to do everything. That is why we give salary.
I know he help me but we should return did lot. Now he birth so he should have to work more like our other servent

Jk
Ok madam I will

Miss kim

Jk don't think me wrong. I don't like the people who work hard. I want our all maid's perfect. So if I give some place maybe other servent also except same like
You. So please ok

Jk
Ok madam. I do my work then do other work to. I understand

Miss kim
Good.

Like this again 4 months finish.

Now Jeon taekook birth 8 months Ella baby kim Lisa birth 6 month. Today they celebrate 6 month half age birthday to Lisa.
They don't invite anyone because they planned to make biggest party when Lisa becomes one year.

All are coming. Servents standing in one line. Jk also stand with servent.   Tae see jk stand in the line he feel guilty. He don't know now a days I mean after taekook birth tae miss jk more than anything in the world. He feel heavy when he see jk every time.

After cutting the cake miss kim tell one of the main servent give every one to cake pice.
Jk also take the cake but don't see tae face just one time. Tae know jk is angry.
He is the reason now jk in the condition.

After jk go to his garden home tae come to his room. Because he see jk in window side.
He is eyes getting tears when jk come to home put taekook on the small grass mat.
Start make his dinner. Tae see his son getting happy at the same time he is heart getting heavy seeing his 8 months son . He is also kim but he suffered lot.

Tae

I am sorry baby. I make you are papa pregnant but I don't take any responsibility of him. If I don't see him in the coffee shop maybe he is life because better. And he lives best and happy life.

I liye to him. I petrayel him baby.
Now you birth still I don't accept him infront of every one. I know he also wants me to accept him every one. I am sorry for being bad father. He crying silintly seeing his son in the window.

 He crying silintly seeing his son in the window

After party. Every one go to his room for sleep. Tae also fresh up then come to Lisa play with her sometime later he come to sleep. After Lisa sleep Ella also come to her room.

Midnight.

Tae getup silintly don't make any noise come to garden side. He enter inside the house see jk and his baby sleeping. Tae see his son face. He is sleeping like a angel.
Tae open the small box put the dimond chain to his son neck. Taekook don't weakup he give lots of kisses on his son face.

But suddenly taekook weakup start to cry.
Jk weakup touch his side he is son is not here. He immediately get up see another side tae hold his son.

Jk
Why are you here and this time.

Tae
Jk I come to see my baby. Please let me see him please.

Jk understand tae really want to see taekook so he don't say anything.

After 5 min later

Jk
He have to sleep. Give him to me

Tae give taekook to jk. Jk see neck chain
He getting angry. He immediately take off the chain throw it away from the house.

Jk
Don't you dare to do something like that.
I don't like it.

Tae
I give my son. I give what ever I like it to my son.

Jk
I know you have a right to give. But if you want to give anything to him you should give infront of every one. Not like this.

Tae
Jk plz don't say anything. Accept it

Jk
I know how to take care of my son.
Do you think my son is a beggar. Do you think my son is living in the world just because you give this chain.

Tae
No no I don't tell anything like that
Please don't say no accept it please.
I feel hurt seeing my son like this.

Jk
Why are you hurt. This is you want
Then why are you hurt me guilty.

Look Mr.kim taehyung. I don't want anyone help to raise my baby. We are not beggareing to anyone help. You are no one to me. Just out of my place.

Thankyou so much for  1k  views.
💜