part 18

Jk come to his home hold his baby start to crying. He still remember tae face how scary he is. 

Jk
Baby taekook crying
Baby you see your dad become phycho again. If he turned become crazy no one going to stop him. I am scared baby.
He hold his baby start to cry.

He don't want to weakup his baby stop the cry hug his baby start to sleep on the floor

Tae and Ella

Ella
Tae don't hide anything from me
What is your relationship with jk. I don't doput you baby. Actually I want to know what is truth.

Tae
I already told you we can talk tomorrow
Go to sleep .

Ella
She have a some negative thoughts come to his mind. He again and again remember how tae act infront of jk. Jk scared face.

Mostly tae and jk both are not talk to them. Why suddenly tae getting angry. He slap jk but jk don't say anything. She remembers jk crying and fear face. It's all make Ella more confusing. She see tae is already sleeping
But ella can't sleep. He put Lisa on the bed
Go to jk home.

Next day morning.

As usual every one weakup sharp 5. 30 in the morning. Tae get up do his morning routine come to dinner table correct 7.30.
All come one by one comes to dinner table.
They all face hold lots of questions, lots of confusion, tae can clearly see no one sleep last night.

They expect tae open his mouth tell what happened. But he didn't say anything start to eat. Suddenly Lisa baby start to cry. Tae see Ella go to take her. Suddenly he remember jk why he don't come still in mantion. Every day morning he come to inside the mantion before tae eat breakfast but today why jk don't come.

He immediately run the his garden home see the door is locked. He know some things must be happen. He understands jk is not here. He open the door go inside see jk and his baby taekook is not here. He getting angry. Tae throw all the things on the floor.
He break all the flowers pond, planets, .

Kim's and Ella come to garden home see tae break all the things and flowers. They can clearly see tae is not his own condition.he is full of stress, tae take of the shirt throw it away start to break everything.

Mr.kim run to tae hug him say please coumdoun tae. What happened to you suddenly. Why are you behave like this tae.?

Tae don't like his dad question he removed his dad hand break the hug say they run away from me dad. They are both don't want me. They don't want me dad.

Mr.kim
Who baby. In very very coum voice

Tae
Jk and my baby.

Mr.kim
What
You are baby. Death shock

Tae
Yes my baby and my bunny.
They are mine dad.

Mr.kim don't want to hear that nonsense more slap tae face left and right cheek.
Tae don't care stand still

Mr.kim
What did you say you are baby. How can you say this to me tae. What happened to you tae. What all this. Don't hide anything from us.

Tae
Dad jk is my husband, taekook is my son
Now you understand dad.

Miss kim again slap tae . Tae know he deserves it. So he don't say anything finally accept jk and taekook is his baby's.

Tae
Mom

Miss kim
Don't say I am your mom. I am not your moi. My son can't be like this. I rease my son good not like this. Don't you dare to say I am your mom again .

Tae
Mom

Miss kim again give one more slap take tae
Mantion inside. She again give lots of slap say don't hide anything from me. Tell me the truth. Don't you dare to liye to me.

Tae know he did everything wrong but he didn't regret for his all action. He confidently say taekook is my son. Jk is my husband.

Tae don't know who gives another slap
He turned around see Ella with tears eyes but she is eyes only say hate.

Tae
Ella

Ella
Don't don't say my name. She hold tae shirt calar say you know I love you correct.

Tae
Mm

Ella
Then why are you cheating on me. Then why you share our love to someone.

Tae
Ella I can explain everything. I love him at the same time I also love you. Please understand me

Ella give one more another slap say
You love two persons at the same time.
Wow wow tae just wow. I am impressed
No one in the world can't do what you did.

Tae
Ella plz

Ella
No one in the world can't love two persons in same time. That is not love. That means
You cheat both person same time. You ediot.

Tae go to hug her but Ella back away before tae hug.

Miss kim
Can you please explain

Tae
Mom lesson to me first. Please

Miss kim
I already told you don't call me mom.

Tae
Sorry. I see him,,,,,,,,,

He start to tell everything one by one
Still now what happened.

,,,,,,,,,

            ,,,,,,,,,,

                                ,,,,,,,,,,

                                              ,,,,,,,,,,,

Finished. ..........

Miss kim

This is all happened but you don't tell anything to us. So you are acting infront of every one.

Tae
No mom i don't.
I can't leave him more. I don't know why
But I want him always near me.

Ella
Divorce me

Tae
What

Ella
Don't you hear me what I say
Devorce me mr.kim taehyung. 

Thankyou so much for your support guys.
💜 💜 💜.