CHAPTER 2 - MEETING YOU

YUMA POV:

UGH! why is it so fucking hard to find Yumo and Angel? these dumbasses better explain to me on what they were doing when I find them.

(couple minutes later)

FUCKING FINALLY.  They were under the goddamn fucking bleachers getting high! "Honestly I thought you were gonna get clean Ang." I slipped under the bleachers with them, it was honestly funny seeing Angel freezing in shock "Well I had my reasons Yuma!" Angel tried to argue with me. "Yeah whatever give me some and Yumo stop fucking making her relapse!" I said harshly as I took away Angels drugs "shes the one who comes to me." Yumo rolls his eyes at me.

Well after getting high Nicole blew up my phone telling me that we need to meet someone, which meeting people is so fucking boring! "I tell you Yuma there the funnest people to be around!" Nicole jumps up and down. I've never seen her like this before? Nicole knocks on the door waiting for them to answer.

                                                                           THEO POV:

I can't even go on a damn walk without those three needing something from me. Cordelia, Leo, and Damien came up to me. "Theo!! I want you to meet my friend!!" Cordelia yelled at me. Good lord, she is so aggravating. "I don't care for your friend. They have nothing to do with me." I roll my eyes. She grabbed onto my arm, trying to pull me.

It fails, horribly. Shes about 5'2 and I'm 6'1. Theres no way she would be able to pull me.

I push her back, "Fine I'll go." It's not like i want to go, but I'm already mean enough to her. "Is it just your friend? Or is it plus five people." I ask her, I can tell by just her face that I'm going to be standing in a huge group of people.

"Well, i think it's only them and a few of their friends. But you already said yes! So you have to go!" She punched me in my arm for pushing her. "I only agreed to meeting your friend! Not their whole bloodline?!"

We all walked back to my dorm, when we were inside Damien and Cordelia were arguing, while Leo was on his phone. "Will you two shut up?" Leo finally said something. "Damien you are acting like a child, and Cordelia you know better than that?" He huffed at them. For the first time, I actually agree with him. "Yea, you two are seriously annoying." I added on to his statement.

Suddenly, there was a knock in the door. "Theo you get it!" Cordelia yelled, now punching Damien. I can't comprehend how childish those two are. I got up, walking to the door and opening it. I spotted two people, who looked the same grade as me.

                                                                      YUMA POV:

Well someone finally fucking answered the door and it was a man.. is this Nicole's fucking 'funnest person to be around' he looks like he'd sell crack to a homeless man/lady! "Oh, are you two Cordelia's friends?" the weird man said. "She is I'm not" I said as I pointed to Nicole

"then why are you here." Asshole.

"Why are you asking so many goddamn questions? it isn't a QNA."

"Because i don't know you? Why the fuck should i let you in my dorm."

"mostly if you don't know somebody you ask for their name."

"Has Mr big forgot simple logic?" I asked in a baby tone.

"Who the fuck are you talking to bitch."

"Yeah you definitely forgot simple logic" I said as I looked at him up and down.

"Whatever. Just go inside." He moved out of the way. I sure do love men. I rolled my eyes as Nicole dragged me inside.