CHAPTER 16 - WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY

THEO POV:

Teasing her is so fun. She acts as if I can't tell how flustered shes getting. She's so hot, I think I'm getting another boner.

"It's cute how flustered you get Yuma."

"It's cute when you shut up."

"Awh, you don't like hearing my voice sweetheart? Do I annoy you?"

"Isn't it common sense Theo?"

"You're hot as hell when you say my name. Too bad you're a bitch."

"Ah too bad you're a whore, i really would've given you a chance."

"I can quit. Especially if it's for you princess."

"Oh is that what you say to everyone and try to get them to fuck you?"

"Nah, you're special. Sounds like you wanna fuck me, I won't stop you sweetheart."

"Only in your fantasies honey."

"Wanna recreate my fantasies?"

"Eh no thank, maybe you should get a girl that looks like me and make her recreate it with you."

"I was just kidding, I would never do shit like that. Especially not with you." Thats such a lie.

"Ah sure." She said and i roll my eyes

YUMA POV:

Why the hell is he making me feel like this..?! It isn't right as soon as we got to the school I got out of the car and ran back to my room. Oh my god I hate myself so much..!

As I got to the dorm I went into my room and slammed the door as I began panting am I gaining feelings for Theo..?! No way that's impossible! I hate him!

THEO POV:

Whats up with her? Whatever, i got out the car and went onto the campus. Then Laila came up, my ex girlfriend. I absolutely hate her. She keeps trying to get into my pants. "Theoo!" Her voice is so annoying.

"What laila? I have something to do, make this quick." I look down at her, shes like 5'1 thats short as hell. "Sooo, I was thinking we could try and make things work again? I miss you and i know you miss me. We were perfect together. I bet you miss my body too." She smirked. "Your body was the only thing you were slightly good for. Now hop off my dick." I roll my eyes. "But Theoo!! You're sexy, I'm pretty, we are perfect!!"

I ignore her and walk away, I have way more important things to do. Finally, I make it to my dorm. I go inside my bedroom and open the camera app. "My precious Yuma."