CHAPTER 12 - FAR FROM PARADISE

THEO POV:

Damn it. She was looking at me like a normal person, how the hell am I hard. This girl really has an impact on me. Whatever, I'll just ignore it. We were at the food truck, Yuma and Angel ordered, then Leo and I. They gave us our food and we went back to our spot. I sit down and start eating. I knew it was a bad idea to come to the beach. But I couldn't give up the chance of seeing her in a bikini?! This stupid fucking girl. Theres no way I'm not jacking off to her tonight. Am I weird? Maybe. But who gives a fuck, because it's clearly not me.

I wonder what she smells like. I wish i could just bury my face in her neck. I wish i could be apart of her. I want to make her mine. I'll lock her up if i have too.

YUMA POV:

As we got our food I couldn't wait to eat it I'm so hungry I haven't eaten all day. I fucking love food. I only got cherries cause they are my favourite fruits to eat I'll eat anything cherry. Cherries make me so happy! We sat down and ate our food as I enjoyed my cherries. I was enjoying my cherries till I heard Theo say something

"You only going to eat cherries?"

"Yea?"

"That's kinda weird."

"How is it weird huh? How is it weird for me to eat a fruit?"

"No, but only cherries?"

"It's a quick food to eat"

"But does it even fill you up?" Till he Mutter something I couldn't hear. "I could fill you up"

"What was that Theo?"

"Absolutely nothing. Don't worry about it" I nodded my head.

THEO POV:

Sometimes I like to think i'm the funniest man alive. Which i know isn't true but let a guy dream. I would love to fill her up. I dream about tying her up, blindfolding her, and fucking her still she can't think straight. I know it's going to happen someday. I probably shouldn't be thinking about these things, especially not while my dick is throbbing in my fucking swim trunks. I can't help it though! She gets me so turned on.

"Hey Yuma," I ask, I need to know what perfume she uses.

"Hi Theo?"

"What perfume do you use."

"Play boy play it sexy?" She looked at me confused.

"That perfume must smell like ass then." I had to play it off, I don't want to seem weird.

"Oh suck my tits." She said before walking off.

I would gladly. I'm gonna buy that perfume and spray it on my pillows. Then i will always be smelling her.