𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Songs and sagas of a fate determined

〰〰〰𖠳 〰〰〰

〰〰〰𖠳 〰〰〰

"𝕋𝕆𝔻𝔸𝕐 is about teamwork," Gobber declared as the metal doors burst open, engulfing them in a cloud of green smoke. Amidst the haze, Frida found herself paired with Ruffnut, while Astor was teamed up with Fishlegs, and Snotlout was stuck with Tuffnut. Each pair held a bucket of water, ready for the challenge ahead. "Now, a wet dragon head can't light its fire," Gobber continued, his voice cutting through the fog. "The Hideous Zippleback is extra tricky. One head breathes gas, the other head lights it. Your job is to know which is which."

As they strained to listen for any signs of the dragons, Fishlegs couldn't help but recite facts about the creature. "Razor-sharp serrated teeth that inject venom for pre-digestion. Prefers ambush attack, crushing its victims..." Astor couldn't bear it any longer. "Will you please stop that?!" he whispered sharply.

Meanwhile, Snotlout was deep in conversation with Tuffnut. "If that dragon shows either of his faces, I'm gonna-" His words were cut off by a sudden movement, mistaking Ruffnut's shadow for the dragon. "There!" he exclaimed, splashing water in Frida and Ruffnut's direction as the smoke cleared, revealing their mistake.

"Hey, it's us, idiots!" Ruffnut exclaimed, her annoyance clear. Tuffnut chimed in with a snicker, "Your butts are getting bigger, we thought you were a dragon." Snotlout, trying to smooth things over, looked at Frida with a wink. "Not that there's anything wrong with a dragonesque figure," he joked, earning himself a punch in the face from Astor who heard everything. Ruffnut seized the opportunity to retaliate, hurling her bucket at her brother and knocking him down, but before they could react, Tuffnut was dragged into the smoke, disappearing from sight. "Wait," Astor called out to Ruffnut before swiftly grabbing his bucket. But before he could make a move, the dragon's tail tripped them, sending them tumbling to the ground. Tuffnut dashed past, holding his nose and feigning injury. "Oh, I'm hurt! I am very much hurt!" he cried out, leaving a bewildered trail behind him.

As Frida and Fishlegs stood alone, facing the menacing dragon heads, Fishlegs muttered, "Chances of survival are dwindling to single digits now." Suddenly, one of the dragon's heads lunged towards them, and Fishlegs splashed water on its head in a panicked attempt. But as the dragon opened its mouth, revealing the wrong head, Fishlegs nervously chuckled, "Oh, wrong head." His mistake was quickly punished as the dragon shot a stream of fire at him, prompting Gobber to shout, "Fishlegs!"

With Fishlegs fleeing, Frida found herself facing the dragon alone as the other appeared. "Now, Frida!" Gobber said as she tossed her water bucket, but it fell short, eliciting a frustrated sigh from her, "Oh, come one." As the dragon prepared to attack, Gobber began to run to her aid, shouting her name. "Frida!" However, he stopped short as he watched in astonishment. Frida, undeterred, rose from the ground and bravely approached the dragon with outstretched hands, commanding, "Back, back, back! Now don't make me ask again!"