𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

Pull together for the clan and kin

〰〰〰𖠳 〰〰〰

"𝕀'𝕄 ready," Frida declared, her grip tightening on her shield and knife as she stood poised at the entrance of the ring. With a sudden burst of energy, the door swung open, revealing a Monstrous Nightmare dragon wreathed in flames. The sight sent shockwaves through the crowd as the dragon climbed the chains separating it from the spectators, its fiery breath licking at the air. The Vikings scrambled to avoid the searing flames, their faces etched with fear and confusion. Astor watched with a mixture of concern and bewilderment, unsure of what to make of Frida's bold actions. "What is she doing?" Stoick's voice boomed over the chaos, his eyes fixed on his daughter as she faced the approaching dragon.

Unfazed by the danger before her, Frida dropped her weapons and extended her hands toward the dragon, her gaze locked with its fiery eyes. "Hey, it's okay. It's okay," she murmured soothingly, her voice cutting through the tension like a gentle breeze.

Astor's brow furrowed in concern as he witnessed Frida's daring move, his eyes never leaving the scene unfolding before him. Stoick rose from his seat, his expression a mix of disbelief and alarm as he watched Frida's actions with growing apprehension. "Stop the fight," he commanded, his voice ringing out with authority.

But Frida remained resolute, her eyes blazing with determination as she addressed the crowd. "No! I need you all to see this. They're not what we think they are. We don't have to kill them," she implored, her words echoing with conviction.

However, before she could make contact with the dragon, Stoick's booming voice shattered the moment, commanding an end to the confrontation. "I said, stop the fight!" With a menacing glare, the dragon reverted to its aggressive stance, its fiery gaze fixed on Frida.

Realizing the imminent danger, Frida darted away as the dragon unleashed a torrent of flames in her direction. The arena erupted into chaos as the crowd watched in horror, torn between fear and disbelief at the unfolding spectacle. In the tranquil confines of the lake cove, Toothless lifted his head sharply at the sound of Frida's piercing scream echoing through the air. His keen senses alerted him to her distress, and he watched with intensity as she dashed frantically, desperately evading the menacing dragon that pursued her relentlessly.

Amidst the chaos, Stoick's authoritative voice cut through the clamor as he bellowed, "Out of my way!" Determined to reach his daughter's side, he bulldozed his way through the panicked crowd, his unwavering resolve evident in every step.

Astor's voice rang out in a fervent cry of concern as he screamed Frida's name, his heart pounding with fear for her safety. With a swift motion, he seized a battle axe, his muscles tensed as he lifted the gate to have a gap to get in the ring. With determined urgency, Stoick and Astor surged forward, driven by the shared goal of reaching Frida and quelling the imminent danger that threatened her life. Toothless swiftly scaled the jagged rocky wall of the cove, his claws gripping the rough surface with determined urgency. With each powerful leap, he propelled himself closer to the rim, his keen instincts driving him to reach the source of Frida's distress.