18

Jungkook's POV

"Why did you just keep quite, Jungkook?"

I called Hoseok-hyung over to help me settle the mess. Jimin packed up and paused to stand at the doorway before he left. I remember him looking at me with tear-brimmed eyes, looking so broken but I couldn't move. I failed keeping my own promise. I made Jimin cry and now, I don't know if we're ever going to get back like how we were before.

"I don't know, hyung. I just- I froze. My mouth wasn't moving and I couldn't react to anything! My mind was totally blank and-"

"- you were too shocked to say anything," Hoseok-hyung finished for me.

I sighed and nodded my head. I shifted aside a bit and began wiggling about on the sofa, trying to get a comfortable space. I gave up and sat up, picking up my butter and kaya toast. This was the one thing that I loved eating when I was in the waiting room in Singapore. I bit into it and crumbs began sprinkling around my shirt. I sighed again and attempted to brush them away, losing grip of the toast that fell on the floor the next second. Guess with my baby Ji gone, everything's a mess. I sighed for the third time before plunging back onto the couch and covering myself with the pillows.

"You seem very.. Conflicted," Hoseok-hyung sat calmly on the wooden chair beside me, raising his eyebrows.

"Seem? I am, Hoseok-hyung. I don't understand pretty much half of what's happening. I switched on my phone this morning, discovering about the whole picture posting thingy and now I have no clue where Jimin has scurried off to. I am this close to climbing on top of the Namsan tower and shouting my lungs out." I turned 180° over and moaned against my pillow.

"Let's do that then," Hoseok-hyung said.

"Okay- wait what? Yo- you're serious?" I pushed my head up from the pillow and widened my eyes at Hoseok-hyung's direction.

"You're Jeon Jungkook. How can anyone stop you from doing anything you want?" He turned his head towards me and smiled. He had his shirt and a pull over on, which makes him look more casual-looking, rather than the white shirt with thin blue horizontal lines in it. I guess he's disguised enough.

"Fans," I muttered. Fans have half of my heart for them. But when they start asking for autographs and selfies outside, it gets really uncomfortable for me. I mean, isn't all that suppose to be during fan meetings?

"I brought you some stuff. Wait here." He went out to the car and returned with a paper bag in his hand. He sat back down and pulled out an aqua sweater, a black snapback and some nerd glasses.

"Look who's prepared," I chuckled. Taking the clothes from him, I recalled the day he gave me this as a present. I don't know why I have never used it before though. "I guess for the first time wearing it, letting out my anger at Namsan tower would be worth it.. But Jimin is more important. We have to focus."

I headed towards the bathroom and get changed. Jimin's toothbrush and soap were still here. How is he going to clean himself? Don't even talk about cleaning! Did he eat anything? I just remembered he didn't eat breakfast! I quickly put on my clothes and left the toilet.

"I need to find out where Jimin is!" I put my hands on Hoseok-hyung's shoulder and shook him.

"Isn't that what we're doing later today?" He said, brushing my hands off.

I clenched my teeth together as I organized my schedule in my head. So many things to do. "No. I need to find him now. Like, right now,"

"Well, okay then. Have you tried calling his phone?" Hoeok-hyung laid back against his chair.