Part 2

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. I dont think im going to introduce Von until like a couple parts only because i feel like i never give yall a chance to get to know the main character and her life before she meets the nigga. i always just right into it. so imma give it a second and build this story line for yall.

 so imma give it a second and build this story line for yall

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 17th
Wednesday, 2:17 P.M.

"I don't even want Yana to go honestly." My best friend Mylana said over the phone. I held the phone to my ear while i looked in the fridge for something to eat.

"Mylana." I said and she groaned.

"She been so like negative lately. Like damn bitch what makes you happy?" She said making me laugh.

"I think it would be weird if both of us cancelled and then go together. Like that's weird. I say, suck it up, go, and tell her about herself there if you feel that way." I said tilting my head not finding anything to eat.

"Oh you already know imma tell a bitch about herself. Since you said that. I'm excited to go." She said.

"Mylana no. We are going to brunch do not start bullshit at the table." I said laughing.

"No bitch cause deadass. Why yesterday when you got off the phone to answer the phone for Jay im telling her about how i took my car to get tinted she gone say sum "you dont have money to be sparing on tinted windows". First of all what the fuck that mean. Bitch i aint broke." She said making me laugh.

"And what did you say?" I asked.

"That's why the call ended before you could come back. I hung up on that bitch. Because what the fuck are you trying to imply?" She said.

"Y'all are a mess." I said shaking my head.

"What are you doing right now. I wanna smoke." She said.

"Shiiiii. Let's go smoke." I said quickly closing the fridge and she laughed.

"You gone come get me? My car still at the shop." She said.

"Of course. I'm about to get dressed." I said going to my bedroom.

"You wanna get food? Oh my God we should go to WingStop." She said excited which made me excited. I love unexpected last minute plans. Especially with Mylana. She's the best person to smoke with. She is funny as hell while she's high.