Part 12

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 25th
Sunday, 12:07 P.M.

It has been a week since I found out Jay was cheating on me with Yana. I have spoke to him.

He has just been constantly apologizing and begging me for back. Typical Jay. I agreed to just forgive him and look past it. A part of me wants to stay with him so I can do him how he did me. But that's just not me and I know that.

Another part of me still loves him and wouldn't even dream of doing him like that. Even though I know I damn well could.

I haven't been back over to that house I told him I don't think it's a good idea if we live together. I think we should just be separated for right now.

But multiple times throughout this week he has come to get me and we've just hung up. But i just think the time apart is better.

I'm hoping I might just get my head together and the space will make me realize I don't need him. I know I don't need him, but I get weak every time he texts me still. So I need to really make my brain believe it.

My brother asked me to come to the studio with him so im up or otherwise my ass would be in the living room with Ari and Yosohn right now.

Since im always here when Ari goes out she has me watch Yosohn which I never mind because I go outside with Yosohn and let him run WILD. He's the funniest kid I've ever been around. I let him say and do whatever, as long as he doesn't accidentally kill himself he can do whatever on my watch.

I got out of the bed and made the bed and went to the bathroom. I played some music while I started washing my face. Playing Until The End of Time by Justin Timberlake ft Beyonce.

After I washed my face I got in the shower.

45 MINUTES LATER, when I got out of the shower I dried off and put my robe on. I went to the bedroom and started picking out my outfit.

Knowing my brother, going to the studio with him. Could mean you could end up anywhere. He wants to go to the store in between, then after the session he wants to go to dinner, and then the mall, and then the jewelry store. But I don't mind. At least it keeps me out of the house and I touch at least 3 blunts. I'm perfectly fine.

sis🤞🏾: who all gone be there taurus

brother❤️‍🩹: 😂my friends tf

sis🤞🏾: that could literally be anybody u be around a lot of people

brother❤️‍🩹: if u dont like the people ill happily take ur ass home

sis🤞🏾: im driving my damn self if i dont like the vibes ill leave my damn self tf

I got dressed and wore this.