Part 16

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 25th
Sunday, 7:33 P.M.

"Y'all wanna go to dinner? We should go out to eat." My brother Taurus asked.

"Y'all wanna go?" Von asked everyone and everyone agreed.

"Let me ask Ari and imma go get her." I said picking up my phone and Taurus nodded.

zero👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽: u wanna go to dinner with my brother and everyone?

ari💎: lemme tell u about your perfect timing
ari💎: i most definitely will be coming
ari💎: u gone come get me?😏

zero👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽: duh bitch im about to be on my way rn

ari💎: okay text me when u outside

"Alright. I'm going to get Ari." I said standing up and getting my purse and Von immediately snapped his head up when I said I was leaving.

"Aight. I'll text you when we there. Just follow my location." Taurus said.

"Alright. All y'all drive safe. Be safe." I said opening the door.

"Drive safe Zero." Taurus said and I left out. As I was making my way downstairs I FaceTimed Ari.

"Oh you wanna spill the tea RIGHT NOW?" Ari said as soon as she answered making me laugh.

"Wait till I get in the car and close this door because there is TOO much to tell you friend." I said rushing to the car and she laughed. When I got in the car I closed and locked the door and set my phone up so she could see me.

"Tell me everything!" Ari said and right as I was about to say something my phone buzzed and me and Ari looked at the camera because I know she heard that and we laughed.

"And that is the tea texting me right now." I said picking up my phone and she laughed.

von💗: i luv seein yo ass walk away but i hate when u leave

zero💋: leave me be von😭

von💗: yeen even leave yet i still see yo ass inna parking lot
von💗: i should come downstairs and fuck the shit outta u in yo car

zero💋: von im on the phone

von💗: u dont know how to put the phone on mute ma ?

zero💋: von let me drive

von💗: fine ma
von💗: drive safe

I set my phone back up and started the car up and Ari laugh.

"You sexting yo man?" Ari asked and i rolled my eyes.

"He was- that's not my man." I pointed putting the car in reverse and she laughed.

"Okayyyyyy tell me what happened." Ari whined as I started backing the car up out of the spot.