Part 8

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 18th
Thursday, 1:22 P.M.

Ari drove me to my hairstylist house and made sure I still looked good when we got there.

"I know it's gonna be difficult. But please hold it together in there. Please." She said giving me another tissue and I blew my nose so no one could even tell I was sniffling.

"Okay." I said and looked at myself in the mirror. I fixed my lipliner and we got out.

I rung the doorbell and my stylist immediately came to the door. Pulling me into a hug as soon as she opened the door making me smile.

"Hi Mariah." I said hugging her tight.

"Zeroooo. I was so excited to motherfucking see you. I know this black middle part is gonna be look RIGHT on you." Mariah said pulling my hand inside.

She led us straight to the living room and I sat in the chair. And she gave me her phone.

"You always have the best playlist. Bless us. And Ari. Let me find out how you have been doing." Mariah said excitedly. Mariah is always a naturally positive person. She's always smiling.

"I am doing good. You know I stay wit a smile because of Mario." Ari said making us laugh.

When Mariah finished with my hair I got this done.

When she finished my hair she made me go in the bathroom and look in the mirror

When she finished my hair she made me go in the bathroom and look in the mirror. The second I saw myself I smiled.

"Yes." I said touching the top of my head and Mariah clapped.

"You like it? I'm not used to doing these curls. But I really like them on you." She said moving some hair out of my face.

"Yes I love it. I love this." I posed in the mirror and she laughed.

I paid her and let her take her pictures and videos and me and Ari left.

"Look at your hair bitch. You gotta feel a lil bit better." Ari said smiling and i side eyed her.

"My nigga cheated on me wit my best friend. Why would getting my hair done make me feel better?" I said making her laugh.

"New hair means new opportunity. And by new opportunity, i mean new niggas." She said and I immediately shook my head.

"No. None of that. Just because this happened I will not be all in every niggas face now." I said.

"I'm not saying be all in they face bein thirsty. Never that. But be open to talking to another nigga. Because i feel like this shit with Jay is dead. On a real friend stand point. He's done the fuck up. Nothing wrong with giving people second chances, some people change. But dont let someone keep getting the same opportunity to hurt you. Especially like this." She said and i nodded.

"I agree. Wholeheartedly. But this all the more reason to leave all niggas alone honestly. At least for now. I don't have time for this bullshit." I said and she nodded.

"You're right about that too. This is perfect time to go independent on a nigga. Drop his ass and upgrade. Well. You're already that bitch. Been that bitch. He the broke one." She said rolling her eyes.

"He just started coming up on some money." I said looking down and she laughed.

"I say, you got 2 good options here." She said unlocking the door and i let her drive again because i still don't feel up for it.

"And what are my options?" I asked as we got in the car.

"You could address the problem either way so he don't keep thinking you're dumb and havent peeped. But you could address the problem and leave him. Or address the problem, stay pretend to be looking past it, and rob that nigga blind for his money. The little money he do have." She said and i looked at her.

"I really think i like that second option." I said making her laugh.

"I know this is not a good time to mention it really. BUT. Do you still wanna go to the club?" She said with a smirk and i rolled my eyes and looked the other way.

"Leave it up to your ass to still wanna go to the club." I said making her laugh.

"Just come with me. Pleaseeeeee." She said pulling my arm.

"Fine Ari. But i want my shit out of there. At least for right now. I need you to come in with me. I don't know how he might react." I said looking at her.

"Oh girl i was going regardless of what you said. Please I don't even play with niggas like that." She said making me laugh.

She started driving and i texted Jay telling him i was on my way over there. Right as he texted me back saying okay. Yana texted me.

yana🩷: 2 videos
yana🩷: this is your man?

I didn't even need to open the videos I knew what they were. I was never slow.

But then it's also like the audacity of you to think it's a flex? Like I was supposed to be your friend.

zero🤍: when was this yana?

yana🩷: last night friend

zero🤍: ok

Now I have evidence? Lord help me.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Love you!💋