Part 3

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 17th
Wednesday, 4:33 P.M.

Me and Mylana are smoking on this little roach. And when we finish we are going to WingStop and then eating in the car.

The car was filled with smoke but i could still see Mylana. It wasn't a huge hot box. As i was holding the little blunt between my nails my phone started ringing and i thought it was Jay. But when i picked up it was my big brother Taurus calling me on FaceTime.

So i swiped my finger and answered.

"Yo." I said when the call connected.

"Zero-oh shit. Where the fuck you at?" Taurus said laughing making me laugh.

"In my car smoking with Mylana. What's up?" I said.

"Ari wanted me to call you. She said whatchu doin tomorrow." He said.

"Now why the hell Ari ain't just call my damn phone." I said.

"Didnt i tell yo ass that?" He said talking to her and I heard her laugh in the background and he passed her the phone.

"Whatchu doin tomorrow friend?" Ari said.

"I'm going to brunch with Mylana and Yana. And then I'm getting my hair done. I'm not doing nothing after. You wanna come to brunch or something?" I asked.

"All of the above girl. I have been in the house for 2 weeks with Yosohn. You know i love my damn son but shit i need to go outside a sum." She said making me laugh.

"You know you can come wherever i do. Imma text you as soon as i wake up tomorrow." I said.

"Okay. And...hear me out." She said.

"No." I immediately said making her laugh because i already knew what she was about to ask.

"You'on even know what I'm bout to sayyyyy." She whined.

"Yes i do Ariana. You gone ask me to go to the club with you tomorrow and you know that's not my scene." I said rolling my eyes.

"The way you be shaking and throwing ass i cant tell it's not your scene." She quickly pointed.

"My little sister be what?" I heard Taurus say in the background and i covered my face embarrassed.

"First of all that was only 1 time. And i was with YOU. And i specifically told you in the morning that was literally never happening again." I said and she groaned.

"Okay. No twerking. But can you come with me. You and Mylana. You can leave Yana odd ass at home though." She said making Mylana crack up.

"You know I'm down Ari." Mylana said.

"I don't know." I said shaking my head.

"Pleaseeeeeeeee. I just want someone to show up and look cute with." She whined and i sighed.

"Fine Ari. But I ain't drinking and shit." I said.

"Deal. We gone get HIGH." She said making me laugh.

"Okay. I'll talk to yall later. Me and Mylana about to go get some food." I said.

"Aight. See you tomorrow. Text me." She said.

"Aight." I said and we hung up.

"I already knew your drunk ass wanted to go to the club." I said rolling my eyes.

"Fuck up and roll down these windows." She said rolling her eyes. I rolled down all the windows letting the air come out and we both put our seatbelts back on and I started driving to the nearest WingStop.

We went inside and ordered our food. I ordered buffalo wings...12 piece all drums side of ranch and blue cheese and a side of fries and a Pepsi. And Mylana got some really spicy wings.

I paid for our food because she paid for the weed and woods. And we went to the car and we went on our own phones watching our own little shows while we ate.

I tore those wings DOWN. Like right off the bone. And those fries. I cleaned up and just sipped on my drink but I was feeling so full and sleepy after I ate. I don't even want to smoke again. I just wanna take a quick nap, and take a shower and go right back to sleep.

"Ion know about you. But ion wanna smoke again. I just wanna sleep." I said.

"I'm so glad you said that." Mylana said shaking her head looking up and I laughed.

"Like. I havent checked my notifications for a while. No telling what I've missed." I said laughing making her laugh too.

"Just take my ass home. That bed is calling my name." She said starting to clean up too.

I threw everything away and drove her home and then drove myself home. As I was almost dragging my feet up to my apartment Jay started calling my phone so I answered putting my key in the door.

"Why the fuck haven't you been answering the phone!" Jay immediately said loudly.

"What do you mean? You called me?" I said quickly taking the phone from my ear and looking at my notifications. And now I see all the messages and calls from Jay. They were coming through I just wasn't paying them any mind because I was high as hell.

"I called yo ass like 50 different fuckin times. You ova there bein a fuckin hoe wit Mylana you ain't even see yo nigga callin?" He said as I was coming in the house.

"We were just smoking I swear to everything. I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to—"

"Save allat shit. You wanna be single go head." He said and hung up. I looked at the phone and just...looked at it.

If I was sober. I would have argued back. Or tried to call him back or something. But I'm still very much high. And not only high. But exhausted. I'll fight back later.

I sighed at my phone and went to the bathroom in the bedroom. I started tying up my hair down and put my shower cap on. I turned on some music playing Blind by SZA.

When i got in the shower i was just calmed down. But the steam was making me feel even more tired. So i was kinda washing quickly so I could hurry up and get in the bed.

After i showered i stepped out and grabbed my towel off the rack and started drying myself off. I put my robe on after and went up to the counter. I started washing my face which left my face looking like a little glazed donut. I put some Aquaphor on my lips and started putting lotion and coco butter all over my body. I went to the closet and put on some shorts and a big t shirt and got in the bed after turning off all the lights.

I turned on the only show that wasn't giving me a damn headache right now SpongeBob. And eventually i fell asleep.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Love you!💋