Part 4

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 17th
Wednesday, 8:21 P.M.

I opened my eyes and they still felt heavy. I immediately started moving my hands around the bed to find my phone to see what time it was. But i knew it was night because i saw the darkness outside.

When i felt my phone i picked it up tapping on the screen. 8:21. I yawned and sat up. I started looking around trying to remember what was happening before i fell asleep.

I knew i was high before i went to sleep for sure. I just felt it.

I swiped up looking at my notifications and got confused when i didnt see Jay text me at all. But then i remembered.

"Oh shit." I said quickly unlocking my phone.

I immediately started calling his phone but he wasn't picking up. I tried again, and again, and again, and again. He just wasn't picking up. So i started texting him instead thinking he's probably just in the studio and cant pick up the phone.

zero🥴: im sorry for not answering the phone before
zero🥴: i was high asl im sorry bby
zero🥴: i was only with mylana i swear

I face palmed myself. When im high, the last thing im worried about is my damn phone. Or better yet going through my notifications and answering the phone. You better catch me right before i smoke because once i do. It's done. I just wanna listen to music and sleep. And Jay knows that. So im kinda confused on why he was even going off about me not picking up the phone. I told him i was going to go smoke and he knows how i get.

He was texting back but i saw the 3 little dots. After they popped up twice but he wasn't texting back i just turned my phone off. I don't have time for this.

Jay loves to throw his little temper tantrums knowing damn well he's done worse than me.

Jay has cheated on me before. It was before we moved to LA. We moved to LA just last year. He cheated on me with 2 girls he got drunk and had a threesome. I just forgave him because I genuinely love Jay. It took me a minute but i did go back to him. But he was begging for me back.

That's the real reason Mylana doesn't like Jay. She didnt really like him before. But when he cheated she was really upset with him because she said she never saw me cry before, and i cried then and she said that hurt her. When she found out, she tried to literally fight Jay and i had to break it up. Ever since, she has HATED him. But it's understandable from a friends point of view.

But what im saying is, how can you complain about me not answering the phone while im high and you know I don't pay attention to my phone when im high. And you've cheated on me. And be in the studio with hella bitches. Like you've done worse, but the second I do one little thing you're ready to flip the table????

I got out of the bed and went straight to the kitchen opening the pantry to find a snack. I looked on the top shelf and saw some potato chips. I just grabbed the bag and went to the fridge and found some juice in the fridge.

I poured myself some of that and went to the living room and made myself comfortable under the covers. I turned on the TV and since it was dark I decided to watch American Horror Story. I seriously need to catch up. I'm only on the Hotel season with Lady Gaga. I am at least 5 seasons behind.

I turned it on and leaned back putting my attention on that.

10:55 P.M.

I looked away from the TV and realized how long I have been watching it. I found my phone in the covers and looked at the time. But I still didn't see any texts or calls from Jay. I groaned out loud and rolled my eyes.

I'm just going to take my ass to sleep. I'm not gonna stay up all night waiting for him to come home.

I checked his location and he turned it off. I almost threw my damn phone because that's weird shit little kids in high school. We are grown as hell. We live together. You're going to turn off your location because I didn't pick up the phone once? Whatever man.

I turned off the TV and got up. I rolled up the bag of potato chips and put a clip on it and put it back in the pantry. I washed the cup I used and went to the bathroom.

I washed my face again and brushed my teeth and went to the bedroom. I got in the bed and turned on American Dad. I fall asleep to that every night.

I went on my phone just scrolling on instagram and Twitter just catching up on everything happening on social media. I seen Ari tweeting so I was all in her comments and her comments on instagram acting like her boyfriend.

When I got tired I put my phone on the nightstand and laid down putting my focus on the show until I fell asleep again.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. i know this part was boring. but i am trying to hurry up and get to the fuck shit i know yall wanna see😭

Love you!💋