Part 17

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 25th
Sunday, 8:09 P.M.

I went to Ari's building and waited for her in the front. She came out and quickly got in the car.

"You not gone leave me at the table and fuck Von in the bathroom are you?" Ari asked putting her seatbelt on.

"Not in the bathroom at the restaurant. Maybe somewhere else though." I said making her laugh.

I followed Taurus's location to the restaurant and just as I was parking he told me they were already in there at a table all the way in the back.

I parked and looked at my phone and saw Von texted me. He just don't know how to leave my ass alone.

von💗: when u come in here sit next to me

zero💋: what if i wanna sit next to my friend?...🧍🏾‍♀️

von💗: what if ion gaf?...
von💗: ari ass can sit across from u tf

zero💋: oh lord
zero💋: what do i have to sit next to u for ?

von💗: i gotta be touchin u ma

zero💋: alright von

von💗: u aint have a choice hurry tf up

I rolled my eyes and started getting my stuff. Me and Ari fixed up our makeup and took a couple pictures and got out of the car. We went inside to the back. I hugged everyone before sitting down. And as I was walking past Von he tugged on my skirt. So I just sat down and Ari sat across from me.

Von pulled my chair close next to his and put his hand on my thigh and I looked at his hand and then at him and rolled my eyes. I picked up the menu and Von picked up his completely covering both of our faces.

"You gone be mad if I put my hand in yo panties." He whispered in my ear.

"I'm gonna be pissed actually." I whispered looking forward and he laughed and trailed his hand up. My body tingled with just the small touch he was giving me.

He put his hand in my panties and I grabbed his wrist and looked at him. He looked at me and smirked and continued moving his hand and he went down pushing a finger into me and my back arched from the feeling making me sit up.

"My brother is right there Von." I whispered not really wanting him to stop.

"Ion give a fuck shut up." He whispered back and started pumping his middle finger in and out of me and I held his arm trying not to make a sound.

"Shhh." He said in my ear and i tucked my lips in trying to keep looking at the menu to see what I wanted.

He went faster and i tensed up and held his arm tightly.

"Come on my fingers ma." He said in my ear and I put my hand over my face trying to steady my breathing. And slightly hunched over the table coming but quickly sat up trying to catch my breath and Von laughed slowly pulling his finger out of my panties. And he sucked on his middle finger making me raise my eyebrows.

"Zero." I heard my brother say and I quickly flipped down the menu feeling nervous. Me and Von didn't even make a sound.

"Huh?" I said.

"Whatchu ordering? Ion like when you quiet." Taurus said and i rolled my eyes and looked back at the menu. But I was SO relieved because that means we didn't get caught.

"Right. She make the conversations better." Ari said laughing.

"Her?" Von said.

"Why are you shocked?" I said looking him up and down.

"You quiet lil folks. Never really heard you talk." He said.

"Anyway. I say we talk about Diddy. What are y'all opinions?" I said leaning forward on the table and everyone laughed.

1 HOUR AND A HALF LATER, everyone was just finishing up there food. I was done. I ordered the chicken and shrimp Alfredo and a water on the side.

"All yall niggas payin for yo own shit except Zero and Ari." Taurus said starting to count his money and I laughed.

"Let's go half on Ari and Zero. I'll pay fa Zero." Von said.

"Aight." Taurus said and Ari smiled at me making me laugh a little. Von counted some money and paid for me and him and Taurus paid for him and Ari.

After everyone paid we all got up and started leaving but stopped in the parking lot just to chop it up again. And then we all got in the car and Ari directed all her attention to me and i rolled my eyes putting my seatbelt on.

"Dont start Ari." I said starting the car making her laugh.

"So did you get butterflies when he paid for your food? And then rushes to offer to pay for your school? Because I would have taken him to the bathroom and fucked the shit out of him." She said.

"Cause you're a hoe." I said reversing out of the spot.

"I ain't no motherfuckin hoe. I have a man. My Mario." She said smiling hard making me laugh. But after seeing Ari be so unhappy in her love life, I love the way Mario treats her. I love to see her happy.

"But no, bitch did you even say thank you?" She said.

"I didn't know when it was a good time to..." I said trailing off and Ari shook her head.

"He bought your dinner and you couldn't even say thank you?" She said.

"First of all, he offered. Taurus would have just paid." I said rolling my eyes.

"He still paid. Friend have some manners and say thank you when we get home." She said.

"I'll think about it." I said shrugging.

"You being mean to the wrong nigga. Whole time." She said and I deeply sighed making her laugh.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Love you!💋