Part 31

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 28th
Wednesday, 8:36 A.M.

I just woke up like 6 minutes ago. Taurus started calling my phone saying we were going to breakfast with mom early because she got off her plane. I don't mind. I love my mother. I'm excited to see her.

But bitch what if i had something to do this morning?

But I'm really waiting on Von to come with this damn plan b or I'm not going no damn where.

von💗: im omw to the store rn ma

zero💋: on your way TO the store???
zero💋: u we're supposed to be on your way HERE by now

von💗: zero u gotta calm down😂

zero💋: calm down????
zero💋: imma argue with u when u get here

von💗: whatever u say ma

I got out of the bed and made the bed and went to the bathroom. I did my pre face wash and started the shower. As my face mask was sitting i used the bathroom and got in the shower.

45 MINUTES LATER, when I got out of the shower I dried off and put my robe on. I washed my face again and opened the door to let the steam out. And i saw Yosohn playing in my perfume bottles and just shook my head.

"Sir..." I said and he looked up at me.

"Mommy wanted me to ask if you wanted breakfast." Yosohn said.

"No tell her I'm about to go to breakfast with my mom." I said going to my suitcase starting to pick out an outfit and he ran out the room closing the door behind him.

I went back to the bathroom and put my lotions and body butters on and went back to the room and put on my bra and panties. And then i heard the front door open and close.

"Zero! Von here!" I heard Ari yell so i went over to the door and opened it and saw Von.

He was wearing a black shirt, black sweatpants, blue Jordan 5's, a Cuban link bracelet on each arm, a black hat with the same blue accents on his shoes. And his O Block chain. And of course his grills.

Whenever i see him my knees damn there get weak I HATE that.

"You gone stare?" Von said making me roll my eyes and I stepped back letting him come in the room and I closed and locked the door. He sat on the bed and opened the bag taking out the plan b.

"What else is in that bag?" I said and he smirked.

"I ain't want you to cuss at me. So I bought you some candy." He said taking a snickers out of the bag and i rolled my eyes snatching it from him.

"Love the thought. The thought would have been lovelier had you did what I told you to do and bought it when you left last night." I said going back to my suitcase.

"It was 2 in the mornin when i left Zero." He said.

"You're dead ass lying and you know it Von. After we fucked you know you stayed longer and watched a movie. Ass didn't leave till 5 in the morning." I said starting to get dressed and he rolled his eyes.

"What CVS is open at 5 in the mornin?" He said.

"There is a 24 hour CVS like right down the street Von. I don't even know what you lie for." I said shaking my head.