Chapter 2

|C H R I S|

Strawberries, is all I smell.

 Turning over, I felt arms. To be exact, four arms.

 'Why? What?' I thought.

All of a sudden, everything from yesterday came back to me. 

My eyes shot open. 

I search the room for a way to escape. I look to my left and then right to see these strange beings holding on to me for dear life. I try to get up from the bed but their grip only tighten. I need to get out here. 

What happened to Nick and my mother? 

"Don't worry. They're down the hall." I jump as I hear the one on my right speak. I didn't even say that out loud. So how in the word could they know what I'm talking about?

"Let go of me." I demand even though my voice waver showing how frighten I am. I don't want these things touching me. I don't even think that they're human. Next thing you know, they're gonna say that they are like Edward Cullen.

The one to my right, looks a little taken back but fixes his posture. 

"We are nothing like that Edward Cullen. We are better and actually real." I look at him in shock. So this shit is true. 

"Get away from me." I demand. I don't want no bloodsucking monsters touching me. 

I hear a strong growl come from my left. Looking over my shoulder, I see the other one up, staring at me with blood red eyes. 

"GET AWAY FROM ME." I scream at the top of my lungs. I struggle to get away from them, but the one on my right wouldn't let me move. He let the one on my left get all in my face, growling at me.

"Don't call us that." The one growling at me said. 

"What are you referring to?" I ask, sitting still in the other's grip. 

"Bloodsucking monsters. That's what I'm referring to. Call me that again and you are out of here." He replies.

"Blood" I pause, staring into his eyes. "Sucking." I got in his face. "Monsters." I said slapping him. His head doesn't move with the impact of the slap. He just stares at me in the eye. I don't regret my decision. I don't wanna be near these things. 

I watch as his eyes turn into an almost red that looked black. He gets up and grabs me by my thighs and throwing over his shoulders. He walks us out the door and down the hall. 

One

Two

Three doors. 

He opens the fourth door with a key. Guess I'm getting locked in here. 

"Your damn right." I hear him spat.

"Oh shut the fuck up bloodsucker." I said. 

He set me on my feet and closes the door, locking it after him. 

I turn around and saw my mother asleep in the bed. I walk over to her and shook her body gently. But she wouldn't wake up.

I screamed, jumped on the bed, and even slapped her, sadly she didn't wake. 

What is happening to my life?

<3 LOVE YA!!!!