Chapter 21

| C H R I S |

 "Chris." I hear Justin whisper in my right ear. Snuggling into my pillow, I groan a little to answer him.

"We're leaving." Jackson whispers into my left ear. 

"Noooooooo." I groan rolling onto my back. Opening my eyes, I'm blinded by a very bright flashlight shining in my face.  "Hey, stop" I scream out.

The flashlight is moved out of my face and I see Justin laughing at my scrunted up face.

"If you want to meet who's gonna be here with you while we're gone." Jackson  says putting his hand under the cover and pinching my nipple. 

"That hurts." I yup swinging my hands hoping to hit him back. "How long are you leaving for?" I ask sitting up in the bed, covering my naked body with our blanket.

"Just a day in a half." Jackson answers getting out of bed. His nice plump ass is in my line of view as he gets up. I reach out, grabbing his ass. "Get your hands off my ass." He says pulling my hand off his ass.  "Play with my dick if you want to play with something." He says laughing, with Justin joining him. 

"Let's shower." Justin says grabbing my hips and pulling me towards him.

Justin pulls me into his arms and picks me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom door. I look back to see that Jackson is following but my eyes drift to a red puddle on the floor. In the same spot that we had sex.

"We're gonna get a new carpet." Jackson answers my unstated question.

Laying my head on Justin's shoulder, I admire Jackson. The way his big chocolate eyes sparkle when he notice me giving him attention. I love the way he looks on edge when he's around me. Just ready to fight anyone that would come in between us. 

I'm placed on my feet in the shower, with Justin and Jackson joining me. I don't feel the need to try and cover myself, knowing that they have already seen every part of me.

 I don't feel the need to try and cover myself, knowing that they have already seen every part of me

Water hits me in every direction, soaking me in seconds. Justin and Jackson stare at me with their eyes dazed with lust. I know what their about to do.

"No." I say taking a step back.

"But it'll be fun." Jackson groans out. Looking at Jackson junior, I could see that his mind was already made up.

"I said no." I try to stand my ground but my core is saying something else. I could smell my arousal so I knew that they could smell it.

"You maybe saying no but your body is telling us yes." Justin says reaching out and grabbing my nipple. Rolling my nipple, causing my back to arch and moans to spill out of my mouth.

"Justin. Stop." I moan out. "I'm too sore from yesterday." Which is true. Both of them were in me. At once. Breaking my hymen. Trust me, it wasn't easy. Both of them are at least 10 inches long and very wide.

"Fine but when we get back your getting it." Jackson says turning around and grabbing the shampoo bottle behind him.

Jackson washes my hair, while Justin washes my body. I wanted to do the same but they wouldn't let me touch them. So I just stood there taking in the view.

Justin has a banana shaped birthmark on his right inner thigh. Jackson has back dimples right on top of his perfectly round booty.

"I'm gonna go get dressed." I say, walking out of the shower.

I grab my blue robe off the back of the bathroom door. I walk to the closet and throw on undergarments and one of Justin's hoodies along with Jackson's sweatpants. I don't know why I started picking their clothes over mine.

I'm hungry.

"Why are you in our clothes?" Justin startles me. 

"FOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD." I moan out, raising my arms up mocking a zombie's movement.

"You could get food when we get downstairs." Jackson says walking over to me in his opened robe.

"Well hurry up and get dressed." I say and run through the open door and back to te bathroom. My kitty hurts. "Guys hurry the hell up. I'm hungry." I yell out.

"We're coming." Justin calls out. I grab my toothbrush to brush teeth. After I brush my teeth Justin and Jackson do the same.

"You do know that it's like two in the morning?" Jackson asks laughing.

"So it's always time for food." I say running out of the bathroom and sitting on the edge of the bed. "Do you really have to go?" I ask pushing my bottom lip out. 

"We have to. But when we get back, it's just gonna be us." Justin says standing in the middle of my legs.

"Don't you two look amazing in those suits." I ask, pushing Justin back so I could get up. Before they could comment on my statement, I walk to the door. "Anywho, food anyone?" I ask opening the door, stepping out.

"Fine, you could get your food." Jackson says picking me up, placing me on his hip as if I was a baby.

On the way to the kitchen, I notice the little things about Jackson. The way that his hips buck when he took a step. The way his hand is firmly gripping my left hip so that I won't fall from their care. The way he'll catch me staring at him and just smile at me. 

"Chris, what do you want to eat?" Justin asks as Jackson sits me on the counter.

"Umm, pancakes." I happily cheer bouncing up and down.

"While Justin makes your pancakes, I'll show you who you're staying with." Jackson says pecking me on the head while helping me down from the counter onto my feet. 

Jackson leads me to the living room, where two people sit on the couch. A face that I'll love to see and one that I just can't stand at the moment. 

My mother and Nick.

<3 LOVE YA!!!!