Chapter 24

| C H R I S |

The ride to my house was silent. My mother would glance at me with pity every once and a while. I just hate him. He left and now he thinks that he's somebody. 

Please.

"Christina?" I hear my mother call, knocking at my bedroom door. When we reached the house, I went straight to my room after telling my mother that she could do whatever. 

"Yes?" I call as she opens the door. 

"I have to run back to the pack for an hour or so but I'll be back later." She explains walking into the room, kissing me on the head before heading out the door. When she reaches the door she stops and looks around the room. She freezes as her eyes find the bloodstained carpet. 

"I spilled paint on the floor." I quickly lie. My mother doesn't need to know everything. Especially not that. I watch as she exhales.

"Your very clumsy. Anywho love you." She says closing the door.

 My phone rings just as I thought of that night. Grabbing it off the side of the bed that Jackson sleeps on, I see that it's the devil himself. 

"Why are you at the house?" I hear Jackson ask as soon as I answer the phone.

"I just couldn't stay there. Can't you guys come home?" I whine.

"Chris," Justin warns. "We will be there tomorrow." 

"That's a long time away,"  I whine. "I miss you guys." 

"We miss you too. Trust me we'll be there sooner than you think." Jackson replies. 

"Now I want you to pick out some clothes and run a bath. Leave us on the line and take your phone with you." Justin instructs. 

"Justin." I hear a female call through the phone. 

"Who is that?" I ask. 

"Don't worry about that. It's just a pest." Jackson says. I hear a lot of shuffling through the phone.

"Jackson, what the hell is going on?" I say into the phone. Anger clear in my voice. 

"Get the fuck out of here before I kill you." I hear Justin yell. I stay quiet, trying to hear what the hell is going on. 

"Go get your mate now." Jackson fuss.

"This is the last time I'm gonna ask and I better receive an answer," I say pinching the bridge of my nose. "What the hell is going on?" 

"One of the leaders brought their mate when we clearly stated that there were to be none. Give us a minute we have to go and deal with this." Justin sighs clearly stressed. "We'll call you back in a minute." 

"Love you." They say in unison.

"Love you." I reply. Hanging up the phone, I do as I was told and run a bath, taking my phone with me. 

Walking to my side of the closet I pick out a pair of shorts and Jackson's t-shirt.

Right when I got back into the bathroom, my phone rings. 

"So we want you to relax," Justin says into the phone. 

"I've already ran the bath water," I respond.

"Get in and lay your head against the tub." Jackson groans into the phone. I strip out of my clothes and do as I was told. 

"Just relax. Close your eyes and relax." Justin speaks. 

"When you two get back, we should go out and have fun," I say.

"We may be back a little sooner. A couple of these guys brought their mates so we canceled the other half of the meeting." Jackson reply.

"YAY" I cheer. 

"We're about to board the plan so relax and we'll be home in an hour." Justin blows a kiss in the phone.

"Love you," I told them knowing that they both could hear me before the line went dead.

I grab my phone and dial my mother's number. 

"Mom the twins are gonna be home in an hour so you could go home and I'm gonna cook and clean up." I talk into the phone as soon as she says 'Hello.'

"Okay, love you." She says before hanging up on me. I hurry and get out of the tub and throw on a tank top and a pair of shorts. I walk downstairs and get to cooking.

After thirty minutes of preparing food, I throw the chicken in the oven and quickly set the table, I run upstairs to get dressed. Going into the closet, I head over to my underwear drawer. I haven't really had time to look through this drawer fully. Guess what I found...

Lingerie.

Looking through the drawer, I find multiple pairs. Some with the crotch out. Some with the nipples out. I even found an all black lace pair with the crotch out and a hole in the middle of my ass.

Very creative.

Throwing on the black lace pair with two holes, I grab a pair of black heels and my red silk robe that stopped mid-thigh. Walking back downstairs to check on the food, I hear Justin and Jackson outside the front door talking. 

Oh tonight's gonna be fun.

<3 LOVE YA!!!!