Chapter 14

| J U S T I N | 

After seeing Chris in all her glory, it's been hard to focus without the image just popping in my head again. I pretty sure that Jackson is having the same problem. While getting dressed, he kept asking me can I see his "problem". Unlike Jackson, I could control my urges longer. 

We've been waiting for Chris down stairs for an hour. 

"What is she doing?" Jackson ask, staring up at the stairs while we wait at the bottom. 

"I don't know but I wish she'll hurry up." I yell the last part, knowing she can hear me thanks to her newly heighten senses. 

"Shut up." I hear her whisper as she turns the corner and steps into our line of view. 

"We really have to fight guys off tonight." I whisper as I see so much skin showing. 

|C H R I S|

"Where are we going?" I ask as Jackson opens my door and Justin hand is on my back as he helps me into the backseat of their truck. When I get into my seat, Jackson buckles me in and closes the door. Justin gets into the front seat while Justin walks around the car and gets into the passenger sit. 

"It's a surprise." Was all Justin said before turning around and putting on his seat belt. Its been half an hour since we've left the house and haven't been able to see anything since they turned out the head lights and since there aren't any other lights on the road I'm stuck not being able to see. 

"Turn on the head lights. I don't want to die yet." I whine. 

"Oh shut up." Jackson laughs. "We could see, plus you're already dead." 

"I don't like this not one bit." I say as my stomach twist.

"Stop being such a drama queen." Justin mumbles. 

"Where are we going?" I ask for the second time since I've been in the car. 

"We're here." Jackson announces. I open my door before either of them could do it for me. I stepped out of the car and was about to walk in an unknown direction, when I'm lifted off the ground. I feel the sparks of one of my mates and calm myself before panicking .

I can't see anything as I hear my mates' footsteps carry me some where. 

My body freezes as I smell a lot familiar scents but one sticks out. One I  never wanted to smell ever again. The same smell that killed my hopes and dreams as a child. 

"What happened?" I hear Jackson's voice whisper into my ear. 

"I don't wanna be here." I cry as the scent get stronger.

Their footsteps stop as I cry in one of their arms.

"He's here." I sob. 

"Who don't you want to be here?" I hear Justin ask. 

"Him." I whisper.

"Him?" Jackson ask. 

"My Father." I whisper.

I'm back. I sorry my absent months. I've been caught with school work. 

<3LOVEYA!!!!