Chapter 22

| C H R I S |

"Mommy," I say running into my mother's open arms. She pecks me on my right cheek, letting me go. I stand and look over to Nick. "Nick," I say, taking a couple steps back so that I'm standing next to Jackson. 

"Why don't you get your bag so we could go." Nick says checking his watch.

"She wants to eat before she goes." Jackson says just as Nick stands from the couch. 

"She could take it with her. I need to get back before Sasha wakes up." Nick tells Jackson.

"Fine. Just let her get her food." Jackson says, pulling me into the kitchen. 

"Asshole." I mumble. Justin's still standing over the stove making my pancakes.

"Don't worry. It's only for a day and a half." Justin says, placing an arm around my waist tugging me closer to him.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." I whine pushing my face into the crook of his neck.

"Stop whining. We'll be back before you know it." Jackson says grabbing my ass.

"Those pancakes better taste good." I joke swating Jackson's hand away from my ass.

"Oh, they will. Her bag is still in the car." Justin says, directing the last part to Jackson. Jackson walks out the kitchen. When I hear the door close, I look up at Justin who moves to get me a plate out of the cabinet. 

"A day and a half is like a year." I complain. "I don't even have a phone to call you guys." 

Justin reaches into the back of his and pulls out my phone. 

"My baby." I cry in joy, ripping my phone out of Justin's hand. 

"Yeah, I've been meaning to ask you what's the password?" Justin asks taking my phone. He cuts on the phone and opens it to my lock screen. I tap in the pin and snatch my phone out of his hand.

My phone come to life. It doesn't stop beeping with notifications. I check my messages first. Guess who finally replied... 

Adam.

'Sorry, my mother made me drop my phone into a bowl of paint.' One text reads. 

'Chris it's been two days. You haven't been to school.' Another text reads.

'I heard you move and probably won't get this, but If you do, I just wanted to tell you that your favorite author was here. So I got your favorite book signed. Just text me an address and I'll send it over.' The last text read. It was sent like an hour ago.

"What's the address?" I ask Justin. 

"Nope. I saw the messages." Justin says snatching my phone and running off super fast with it. 

"JUSTIN." I yell. 

"We need to go now." Nick fusses walking into the kitchen. 

"Okay, give me a minute." I say.

"Sasha is up and I need to get home now." Nick annoys me.

"Shut up. I'm coming." I say as a wind blows next to me. Justin appears, with my phone in hand. 

"So you're ready to leave and your bags are outside waiting with Jackson." Justin says kissing my forehead pushing me out the door.

Walking outside, I find Jackson standing in front of a black four-door Jeep.

"Come on let's go." Nick says running to the car, with my mother trailing behind him. 

Justin turns me around and pulls me to his lips. A single peck. He walks me over to Jackson.

"Our numbers are in your phone." Jackson says placing a single kiss on my lips. Pulling back from my lips, Jackson looks at me on last time before placing me in the car while placing my plate of pancakes in my hands. Closing the door, Nick starts the car and takes off. 

My stomach grumbles as the smell of the pancakes flow into my noise. Looking down at the plate in my hands, I lift my fork and slice through my two pancakes. 

Peanut butter. Justin put peanut butter on my pancakes. This is probably the best thing I've ever eaten.

Before I knew it, my pancakes are gone and we're parked in front of a huge house. Nick and my mother get out. Opening the door, I step out of the car and the first scent that hits me is a very strong dog kennel smell. Covering my nose, I walk to the back of the car, where Nick was taking my bag out.

"You're staying in the Packhouse with mom and I'm going home." Nick says taking my bag out of the car. "Mom's gonna show you to your room." Nick says rolling my bag to the door, next to my mom. "See you guys in the morning." Nick says and walks back to the car. 

I grab my bag as my mother opens the front door. Walking into the living room, I notice that there's a lot of people here. Do they know that It's like 4 in the morning?

Ignoring the people, I follow my mother up a set of stairs that leads to a hallway full of doors. I feel like in in a hotel. Walking down the hallway, I notice people opening their doors and giving me a rude look. The fuck they want. I give them the "Fight me bitch" look and most of them went back into their rooms. 

"We'll talk to them later. But for now here's your room. I'll be back in about four hours to wake you." My mother says, kissing my forehead and walking off. 

Walking into the room, I notice that it looks like an average room. Nothing spectacular. I close the door and roll my bag into the corner next to the bed. 

RING

RING

RING

My phone rings just as I sit on the bed. Pulling my phone out of one of Justin's jacket pockets, I see that Jackson was calling. 

"Hello." I say answering the phone.

"Are you alright?" I hear Jackson rush out.

"I'm fine. but some of these people here just look at me like they were disgusted. I'm just telling you so that If you hear that I was in a fight..." I trail off. Trust me, I will fight a hoe if they so much as look at me wrong. 

"Don't worry about them. Don't kill too many people in the day we're gone." Justin laughs through the speaker. 

"What if I want blood while I'm here?" I ask.

"Ask your brother." Jackson replies.

"Fine." I sigh. 

  "You need to learn how to control your strength. Now that our mating is completed, you may not feel it but you have more energy and strength." Justin comments.

"Fine." I comment laying back on the bed. "I don't see how iI'm gonna sleep tonight. The bed feels empty." I whisper into the phone.

"I know. I know." Justin and Jackson mumble into the phone. 

"When does your flight leave?" I ask.

"We board in any minute now." Jackson says. 

"Okay, you guys have fun in your boring meetings. I'm going to sleep." I say snuggling into the bed. 

"We'll call you when we land." Justin says. "Love you." Justin and Jackson says together. 

"Love you." I answer as my phone beeps with another call. 

I look to see who's calling and regret it.

'The Devil'

It read. Aka my "father". Ignoring that call, I throw my phone on the other side of the bed, after seeing that the boys hung up.