Chapter 17

| C H R I S |

Running to the attic, I spot the stack of boxes stuffed in the corner of the room. They're like twelve huge boxes that are half my height and two times my width. Walking behind the boxes, I see a steel door that isn't very big. It's like a kid's play house door. I open the door and walk inside. It's a huge bedroom that was bigger than or our's just a couple of floors below. 

I close the door and lock it. I walk over to the bed and lay face first into the pillow. Rolling over onto my back, I see a television on the wall. Looking around for the remote, I find it on a dark brown dresser in the corner of the room. 

Looking at the remote, I notice that it has only eleven buttons. The power button, and buttons labeled 'C1' though 'C10'. 

Pushing the power button, the television read "Choose Your Camera".  'C' Must have been for camera. I choose 'C1'. Jackson and three men pop up on the television. There's no audio only video.

The three men stand in a straight line. All facing Jackson as the men in the middle spoke. I'm guessing he's the boss. Seeing that he's in a suit and the two men that he's between are in just jeans and a shirt. 

I watch as two of the three men walk behind Jackson. They both grab his arms and pull the behind his back. Jackson doesn't even try to fight them off. 

The man in the suit says something that get Jackson breaking out of the the two poorly dressed men grip, while the man in the suit speeds off faster than you could blink into the house. I watch as Jackson snaps both of the guy's necks and take off into the house following the man in the suit.

I click 'C2' hoping that I could see where they went. The camera is still outside. 'C3' is the same thing, outside. 'C4' same. 'C5' shows the kitchen, that they weren't in. Every other camera shows the hallway to our bedroom, the attic, the workout room that I didn't know we had, this room, and the livingroom, none of the rooms it shows where the hell Jackson and the man in the suit went.

What the hell is going on?

<3 LOVE YA!!!!!