Chapter 5

|C H R I S|

I carry my mother over to the room she was in before I let them mark me. My shoulders hurts with each step I take for some unknown reason. All I am is worried about is my mother and finding my brother.

I lay her in the bed and was about to go out the room when my mother calls me.

"Christina? Don't you dare do something stupid. I challenged their power. I'm just lucky that they don't kill me." She says. She looks tired. "If it was an Alpha, I would have been tortured to death." She whisper. 

"Alpha?" I ask. 

"I'll explain later. Just go find your brother." She says. 

I walk around the halls for about an hour until I find a set of stairs that lead to a musky door. Holding my breath, I open the door. I sigh in relieve as I see Nick in one of the jail cells. But one question stands, why is he in a cell?

I run over his cell. 

"Where are the keys?" I ask him. I guess he didn't know that I was in here because he jumped in his skin. 

"What are you doing down here?" He ask. 

"Getting you out duhhhh." I reply. "Now where's the fucking key?" I ask. 

"Just leave it. Go with your mates." Nick said. "They marked you?" He ask angry.

"I will not leave you down in this dump. We NEED to leave. Justin hit mom." I reply. "And these painful things was the only way to stop mom from dying." 

"HE WHAT?" Nick yell. "How was she dying?" He ask.

"I'll explain later. Where's the key?" I ask.

"It's around Justin's neck." 

"Well that just means that I'll just have to fight for it." I say before waking over to his cell. "I promise that I will get us out of here." Kissing him on the cheek through the bars and walk out. 

I walk over to Justin and Jackson's room and was about to open the door when I heard screaming. 

"Justin you so fucking stupid. Why would you hit her mother?" I hear Jackson yell.

"I don't know. Something came over me." Justin answer. 

I open the door and walk in. 

"You know what?" I ask walking over to the bed. "Why did you take me?" I ask. 

"Your our mate and your suppose to come with us. Even if it's by force." Jackson replies. 

"That's called kidnapping!" I yell. "How would you feel if someone took your child or sister?" I ask. "What if they told them that they were their mate and it was a lie?" I ask. "What if they raped them? Telling them that if they didn't have sex with them, they'll kill them or their family." I question. They look so guilty. It was time to push their buttons even more.

"What if your little sister was walking home from the park and was thrown in a van. Sold to someone? Used in many ways?" I stand and walk over them. "Wouldn't you just want to kill the person that took and used her? That's exactly how my brother feels. To see me with these things on me." I say pointing to my shoulder. 

They are quiet.  

"How would you feel if someone slapped your mother?" I yell in their faces. 

"Not good at all." They reply in unison. 

"How would you feel if your mother was getting beaten? While you were downstairs, Locked in a fucking cage. When your little sister is up here getting used?" I ask. 

Before Justin could answer, I punch him hard enough to knock him out.  I felt my left shoulder engulf in fire as my hand cramped up. I guess I could feel their pain. Jackson stood frozen, trying to process what just happened. I walked over to him and did the same, knocking him out also.

I get the key from around Justin's neck and run downstairs to get Nick.

<3 LOVE YA!!!!