Chapter 25: Feelings getting mutual

Love Love.. I need somebody to love!

<1:00 a.m.>

"Now what?" Gemini sighed, rubbing his eyes for the thousandth time just to stay awake.

After driving for 2 hours so late at night, they finally reached back to Bangkok and now, he was tired as hell.

He yawned feeling tired and closed his eyes taking a rest at the driver seat, but the sound of someone continuously moving at his side opened his eyes.

He opened his eyes widely and saw Fourth, who was sleeping so loudly with his mouth wide open.

He smiled at the sight and muttered, 'Cute.'

He wondered why Fourth suddenly asked him to accompany him in Pattaya but felt delighted that at least he could spend some time...

Staring at the sleeping face with shiny heart eyes, he suddenly realized that-

"It's so cold... Should I carry him? Or should I call Non bro? But why should I disturb him- Shall I take him to my place? Nono he will surely get mad! What-"

He was in a dilemma, battling with his inner thoughts to overcome the situation and what to do next when the voice of Fourth reached his ears.

"Gem~"

Just the nickname from Fourth could make his heart beat faster than a train... He was used to people calling him that but hearing it from Fourth sounded so- sweet and so- ugh! It was unexplainable.

Whatever it was, Gemini felt all giddily from inside and wanted to hear it more.

"Fuck the sleeps, I am disturbing him!" Gemini mumbled as he got out of his car and opened the passenger's seat where Fourth was still sleeping.

"How can someone look so cute even when they are asleep?" He stared at the face and was just lost into it. The sight of his soon-to-be-maybe-future lover was breathtaking, and he literally wanted to keep him away from everyone.

He reached out Fourth's hand and kept both his hands on his shoulder as he proceeded to carry him.

"Does he even eat? How is he so light?" He frowned but brushing away the thoughts, he finally started walking to the room floor.

Not so later, he reached the door and knocked slowly, trying not to wake up the sleeping baby.

*no answer*

"Is Non bro sleeping? But I have to keep Fourth to bed- wait! Fourth has the key too. DUMB ME!" He laughed at his stupidity and carelessly reached out to Fourth's pocket and took out the key.

Without the slightest worry, he opened the door and walked in towards Fourth's room, not caring about the surroundings as well as the ripped clothes.

Opening Fourth's door, he was met with a dark room but neat and clean and the smell of freshener.

He gently laid Fourth to bed, trying not to wake him up and took up his shoes and socks. Now wonder why he didn't take off his clothes.? Because he is a gentleman lol~

After that, he walked out of the room shutting the door close slowly and tripped over something-

"Whoa- What the!" Gemini frowned in confusion as he looked at the clothes that were scattered on the ground.

"Non bro is not the type to keep his things like this... What is this?" He bends slightly to pick up the clothes when he realizes,

"Isn't this the cloth mom brought last vacation? What is this doing here?"