Chapter Twenty-Two "STAKING HIS CLAIM"

Cameron and Rafe………..

Rafe stood there in the shadows unseen and unnoticed by Cameron and Hunter. He had heard when Cameron had left his room in a hurry. Sensing that Cameron was in need of an outlet or distraction from all the tension swirling in and around the mansion, he had silently followed him down to the pool area.

Rafe drew up short when he scented Hunter, he was tempted to call Cameron's attention to himself, but he ignored the selfish side of his nature and retreated back to the shadows to allow them their privacy. He waited to see how things would unfold.

As he watched and listened to them start the true process of their reconciliation and reconnection as mates, Rafe's insides tightened and his mind wandered back through the years of his and Hunter's life.

As he thought about it, he realized that they were always headed here. To this point in time. They may have been opposites in everyway, but their lives have always been on a convergence point. They were born on the exact same day. They had been born on the night of not only a full moon, but also a new moon and blood moon all rolled into one. A very rare occurrence. They were always destined to not just be the most powerful of their species, but also destined to rule. They just never realized that they were also destined mates.

Yes, mates. Rafe had quickly come to that realization after meeting Cameron and scenting Hunter's scent on him and his unborn child. Cameron may be his mate as well, but that also meant that Hunter was too.

He didn't feel the bond, he couldn't allow himself to. Too many years of hostility between him and Hunter. Too many years of conflict. For as long as he cared to remember both he and Hunter had always been at each other's throats. A seriously love, hate relationship. Both of their parents on very many occasions had remarked that they were like an old married couple. Always arguing and fighting. They’re biggest problem being that neither one of them would ever willing submit to the other.

He new Hunter didn't feel the bond yet either. But he suspected that would all change soon. With the mate bond between Cameron and Hunter repaired, both Rafe and Hunter would start to feel the pull towards each other. Cameron was the bridge and anchor between them. They both needed him. While they would never willing submit to each other, they would do so to Cameron. Not only would they submit for him, but they would submit to him.

Rafe sighed and silently walked away. He wasn't ready to embrace Hunter. As far as he was concerned Hunter could rot in hell for all he cared. Especially after what he did to Cameron. But the choice wasn't his to make. Destiny had already determined that decision for all of them.

....................................

A long while later Cameron returned to his room. He was startled as he opened the door and switched on the light, there was Rafe sitting in a chair in the corner of the room. "What the hell?" Cameron gasped out. "You scared me. What're you doing here, sitting alone in the dark?"

Rafe's eyes roamed over Cameron. He saw Cameron's kiss swollen lips, the aroused flush to his skin, the desire still present in his eyes and Rafe's blood boiled. Not bothering to answer Cameron, Rafe got up slowly, deliberately and stalked towards Cameron. Cameron's eyes widened as he took in the expression on Rafe's face. He was in for it.

Rafe grasped Cameron by his upper arms and jerked Cameron towards him. "You smell like him" Rafe's voice was a low growl. He didn't wait for Cameron's reply. As Cameron opened his mouth to respond, Rafe literally attacked his mouth. Quickly sweeping his tongue inside Cameron's mouth and establishing his dominance over Cameron. Cameron moaned out loud. Whenever Rafe was in this kind of a mood, all Cameron could do was go along for the ride. And by the way that Rafe was kissing him now, Cameron realized that he was indeed in for a hell of a ride tonight.

As Cameron started to feel as if he was about to pass out from lack of air, Rafe broke the kiss and travelled down Cameron's neck to his sweet spot. Rafe attacked it ferociously, sucking, nipping, licking and biting Cameron all over the area, leaving multiple marks. All Cameron was capable of doing, was moaning and gasping at the exquisite sensations that Rafe's assault on his neck was sending through his body. His breath threatened to leave him as without stopping his assault Rafe suddenly hoisted Cameron up and wrapped Cameron's legs around his waist.

He walked Cameron over to the bed and deposited him on top of it, following him down immediately. Rafe pulled back for a moment and stared down at Cameron, searching his face for something. Cameron, realizing what Rafe needed, reached up his hand and pulled Rafe towards him, whispering "It's ok. Take me. I'm yours" Then he kissed him.

That was all Rafe needed to hear. It had been a while since they had slept together, not since before Liam took sick. What, with all the worry for Liam and the stress associated with his illness, there hadn't been any time or inclination for that.

But tonight Rafe intended to reassert his claim on Cameron in every way possible. The kiss started out sweet, but quickly turned ferocious as their passions built. It was savage, bruising, as Rafe smashed Cameron's lips against his teeth. Quickly invading his mouth and steeling his breath once again. There was nothing Cameron could do, but go along for the ride.

Rafe finally broke the kiss and staring into Cameron's eyes stated emphatically, "I'm going to fuck you Cameron. I'm going to make sure that everyone knows that you're my mate." Rafe quickly divested them both of what little clothing that they were wearing.

Rafe was not in the mood for gentle loving and foreplay. Not now, not tonight. Certainly not after seeing Cameron in Hunter's arms. He had to re-stake his claim to Cameron.

Cameron was not perturbed by the rough handling. He knew what Rafe needed and truth be told, the rough handling turned him on tremendously. His cock was so hard, it was almost painful. Rafe took Cameron's painfully hard cock into his mouth and started sucking him vigorously. He swallowed him whole, taking him to the back of his throat and vibrating his throat muscles. Cameron jerked and bucked off the bed, moaning and gasping in complete ecstasy. Rafe pulled back off Cameron's cock, and grasping it with one hand he nursed just on the head, while fondling his balls with the other hand rotating them gently against each other.

As Cameron neared his climax Rafe suddenly reared up and flipped Cameron over unto stomach. He moved on top of Cameron and pulled him up so that he was on his hands and knees. Rafe then used his own knees to pry Cameron's legs apart and spread them as wide as they would go.

Cameron knew what was coming and welcomed it whole heartedly. Rafe palmed Cameron's ass cheeks in both hands and spread them apart exposing Cameron's twitching hole for his viewing pleasure. Rafe leaned in and blew his warm breath over Cameron's entrance and smiled as it twitched even more. Rafe attacked Cameron's hole with his tongue, his lips and his teeth. Cameron became nothing but a moaning mess as Rafe licked, sucked and bit on his entrance getting him wet. Rafe employed his fingers to stretch Cameron open, using them to scissors him, while licking at his inner walls.

After sufficiently preparing Cameron for his upcoming assault on his hole. Rafe mounted Cameron like a stallion covering a mare. With one vicious snap of his hips Rafe was balls deep inside Cameron's ass. Cameron screamed out in both pleasure and pain "Oh fuck." Cameron's cock hardened even more painfully. Cameron quickly recovered from Rafe's sudden invasion and used his ass muscles to squeeze Rafe deeply embedded gigantic cock.

Rafe moaned and grunted at the sensation of Cameron's inner muscles constricting around his massive steel hard cock. Rafe then pulled all the way out and then thrust all the way back into Cameron with a single forward snap of his hips. Cameron moaned louder, arching his back as the pain filled pleasure intensified, "Fuck me Rafe. Fuck me hard."

Rafe pulled out and then thrust back slowly into Cameron giving him only the head of his cock and a few inches before pulling out quickly only to repeat the manoeuvre again and again. Cameron groaned out loudly at this new line of attack, feeling his ass stretching open over and over again. Cameron started pleading incoherently with moans and soft mewls. He wanted it hard and fast, but Rafe was insisting on teasing him a bit.

Cameron rose up more on his hands for better leverage and thrust back to meet Rafe's teasing dick play. Cameron took all of him and Rafe grabbed his hips tighter, using a bruising grip to control him and hold him in place. A growl built in Cameron's throat and Rafe returned it before giving Cameron what he wanted. Rafe pounded his massive cock into my Cameron's ass with such force and intensity, that Cameron was seeing stars. On every inward thrust Rafe hit his prostate dead-on, sending the most intense pain filled pleasure coursing through Cameron again and again.

Rafe held Cameron's hips in place and used his full strokes like a pile-driver. Rafe fucked Cameron so hard, that Cameron became incoherent. Reduced to moans, groans and sharp short gasps as Rafe fucked him over the edge. Rafe gave Cameron no time to recover. Rafe let go of Cameron's hips and leaned over him, he pressed his chest and washboard eight pack abs to Cameron’s back and whisper growled n his ears, "You're mine. Fucking mine. And I'm going to fuck you hard and fast, all night long"

Cameron responded with a growled, "Yes!!" of his own as Rafe continued hammering his massive cock inside him. Cameron submitted to him, to his cock, to the brutal fucking, to his dominance. Cameron's loud moans filled the room as he arched his back against Rafe's front. Rafe swore and his thrusts got wilder and faster. He bottomed out at different points inside of Cameron and it was setting Cameron on fire once again, causing Cameron to start panting. "Take my cock, fuck yeah. You love it don't you? You're cunt is so fucking hot. Take it." Rafe leaned up and delivered several successive stinging slaps to Cameron's ass cheeks causing them to instantly redden. "That's right, you were born for me to fuck you."

Cameron gasped out barely, "Yes!! Yes! Oh God Rafe just fuck me. Harder." He finished on a high keening sound as another orgasm hit him and Rafe just continued to pound him forward, causing him to collapse and fall onto his stomach but with his ass still tilted up in the air. Rafe didn't let up, he didn't stop. He pummelled Cameron's ass, using all the many inches of his cock. Cameron could feel Rafe's sweat dripping down onto his back as he moaned and groaned out louder and louder beneath him. A fantastic howl escaped Rafe at the same time Cameron felt Rafe's cum jetting into him, causing Cameron to once again experience another mind-blowing orgasm.

Cameron's ass twitched and spasmed around Rafe's continuously thrusting cock. Cameron felt the liquid heat of Rafe's cum building inside him, seeping around his massive cock and filling him up to the fullest.

When Rafe finally finished cumming, he pulled Cameron against his front and rolled them both onto their sides without taking his cock from inside Cameron’s well fucked ass. It was still as hard as ever. Rafe wrapped one arm around Cameron's heaving chest and one of his legs went over Cameron's hip.

Before Cameron finally succumbed to exhaustion he heard Rafe's voice quietly, reverently and possessively whispered in his ear, "MINE!"