Chapter Twenty-Eight "MATED"

They all spent the next few days at the cabin. They needed it, it had been a very tense few weeks and they all needed the down time. The entire family needed the bonding and relaxation. Liam quickly adjusted to his wolf, he was a natural and spent most of the time in wolf form exploring and learning with Hunter. The twins tagged along on the backs of Throne and Rafe. But Cameron knew that underneath all the smiles and laughter, the tension and animosity between Hunter and Rafe remained as strong as ever. He would often catch them staring at each other, as if having a silent warring conversation. It irritated him no end, and he made a vow to himself to put an end to it all once and for all.

With the help of the others Cameron put his plans in place.

As everyone was preparing to leave the cabin, and packing up the cars, Cameron walked outside and called their attention, "Uhm guys, why don't you take the kids back and Rafe, Hunter and I will follow later, ok?"

Rafe and Hunter stared at Cameron in puzzled bewilderment. "What's up? Is everything alright? Are you ok?" The multitude of questions were fired at Cameron from both Rafe and Hunter.

Cameron held up his hands in a placating gesture. "Everything is fine. I just feel that the three of us need to talk. Alone." Cameron gave them both a piercing stare. He meant business and they both knew it. Sighing in resignation, both Rafe and Hunter assisted the others in packing up the cars and then watched as they drove off, leaving the three of them at the cabin alone.

...................................................

Cameron's expression softened as he observed the wary looks on the faces of his mates. He held out his hands to them both and said, "Come with me. I have a surprise for you both." His voice was soft and soothing, beckoning, alluring and enticing all at once. There was no way that Hunter and Rafe could say no to him or even try to resist his pull on them.

They both walked towards him as if in a mesmerized trance and took hold of his hands, entwining their fingers with his own. Smiling at each of them in turn, Cameron led his mates back inside the cabin just as the sun began to set beyond the trees, before the night ended, they would all be mated and become as one.

................................................

Cameron's POV.....................

I led Hunter and Rafe back inside the cabin and straight up the stairs to what is now Hunter's bedroom. As of tonight it will be our bedroom, all three of us. I had made my decision and put my plans in place after having a serious discussion with both Hunter's parents and Thorne. The constant tension and barely concealed animosity between Hunter and Rafe was getting to me and I just couldn’t take it anymore. It's time to put a stop to it. So I went to them for advise on what I should do and how to end it all.

They basically told me that I had to fuck my mates into submission. Hunter and Rafe are such powerful dominants that they would never willing submit to each other. But they will always submit to me. That is my role in this three way relationship, through me they will finally make the connection as mates. The only way for that to happen though is for them to both have sex with me at the same time and mark me then mark each other. This act would finally, fully form the three way mate bond.

Arriving at the bedroom door, I released their hands and slowly pushed the double doors open to reveal a room transformed and bathed in the combined romantic glow of moonlight and candlelight. There were candles everywhere and the moon shone brightly through the floor to ceiling glass windows. Behind me, both Hunter and Rafe sucked in their breaths', understanding dawning on them of what exactly is about to happen.

I turned around to face them, the three of us still standing in the door way. I looked from Rafe to Hunter and said "Tonight we become one as true mates should be. This is what I want, but more importantly this is what we all need." I held my hands out to them once more and waited for them to clasp my hands in theirs. After a moments hesitation, they looked first at each other and then back at me, moving in sync they both took a hold of each of my hands. I smiled at them and walked slowly backwards, pulling them into the bedroom with me.

Pulling them both into my embrace, I kissed Rafe then Hunter lightly. Turning to face Hunter fully I reached up my hands and brought his face down to mine and kissed him deeply, passionately. He quickly took control of the kiss and started dominating my mouth, I was more than happy to give him full control. I reached behind me and pulled Rafe flush against my back, I pulled his head down towards me as Hunter broke our kiss and started trailing his lips down my neck. I arched my back and neck to allow Hunter better access to me, but also to meet Rafe's lips in a kissed filled with equal passion.

There hands were already roaming all over me, eagerly divesting me of my clothing. I didn't mind, this was exactly what I wanted to happen. Before I knew it I was naked between them and their lips, teeth and tongues were trailing a torturous path down both my back and front simultaneously. Rafe kissed and nipped his way across and down my back, while Hunter sucked hard on my nipples and then trailed his tongue down to my very sensitive navel. It was a twin assault. Everything one did to me was mimicked by the other.

As Hunter finally made it to my aching cock and grasped it in his hot hands, Rafe also pulled my ass cheeks apart. As Hunter swallowed the head of my cock and started sucking on it, Rafe dipped is expert tongue into my quivering, twitching, aching hole. "Oh fuucckk!!!!" I screamed out, grasping onto Hunter's shoulders desperately as my knees threatened to give out on me. The dual assault sent such exquisite pleasure coursing through me, that I lost all coherent thought. My mind froze as all that I was able to register was the sensational pleasures that I was being subjected to by my mates.
I was in heaven. Rafe spread my cheeks wider as he started to alternately tongue fuck and finger fuck me roughly. He knew how much I enjoyed it whenever he did that. Hunter had my entire cock down his throat and he vibrated his throat muscles around me and then started humming around my pulsating cock. Both these actions from my mates sent me over the edge. My eyes rolled and I screamed out as my orgasm ripped through me violently and I emptied myself down Hunter's throat. Without missing a beat Hunter swallowed it all.

They stood up and Rafe lifted me into his arms and walked over towards the bed. Laying me down, they both stood back and quickly got undressed. Their eyes never left me and I watched in eager anticipation as they bared their naked, perfectly proportioned sculpted bodies for my viewing pleasure. My mates were exquisite, perfect in everyway, with bodies designed to drive a man or woman crazy with sexual lust in every way possible. They were walking sex gods on steroids and they were all mine.

............................................................

Both Rafe and Hunter stared down at the exquisite, surreal site of their mate on the bed. Cameron reached his arms out to them, beckoning them to him, his eyes half lidded and filled with lust and the promise of pleasures to come.

They were more than eager to comply. They dived into him, finding the sweet spot on both sides of his neck and attacking the areas with their lips, teeth and tongue. Sucking vigorously, then biting him only to then soothe the abused areas with their tongues, licking at him and placing soft kisses on his neck.

Cameron arched and writhed beneath his mates. They trailed their expert mouths down to his nipples and sucked them simultaneously into their mouths. "Aahhhh, fuck. That feels so good. More, harder." Cameron gasped out as he gripped his hands in their hair. They bit, sucked and licked at his turgid nipples in unison, as they ground their hard-ons into his hips, throwing their legs over him, as Cameron thrashed and writhed under their assault on his senses.

They gave him no quarter, no reprieve from their assault. Moving in sync, they trailed their lips down Cameron's torso nipping, biting and licking at his abs, all the way down to his navel. They swirled their tongues around the sensitive area and then dipped their tongues in Cameron's navel as if tongue fucking him there. His back bowed and then arched as his hips thrust upwards begging for more. They were more than eager to give it to him as they sucked and nipped at the rim of his navel and then trailed down to his aching cock.

Grasping Cameron’s cock in his hot eager hands, Rafe shifted his position and swallowed the head of Cameron's cock, as Hunter also moved to position himself between Cameron's legs and started sucking on his balls, pulling them into his mouth and rolling them on his tongue.

The heat coursing through Cameron intensified as his mates swallowed both his cock and balls simultaneously. He was on fire from the inside out. He lost control of his vocal cords as his moth opened on a silent scream when Hunter thrust two fingers inside of him and started finger fucking his ass. It was a triple attack of the most intense sexual pleasures known to man. He came undone as he climaxed down Rafe's throat, his body shuddering violently from the intensity.

They trailed back up his body, their hands roaming over him, fondling him between his legs, stroking at his cock which was still hard. They were far from done with him. Their eager mouths met in an intense three way kiss and Cameron tasted himself on their tongues. Cameron grasped each of their cocks' in his hands and pumped them slowly, sensually. They both bucked their hips forward into his hands in a fucking motion.

Cameron broke their kiss and stared at them, "Now. I want you both in me now." He gasped out. They didn't need to here anything else.

Hunter laid down on the bed and Rafe assisted Cameron to position himself over Hunter's massive steel hard cock. Cameron slowly bore down unto Hunter's cock until Hunter was balls deep inside of him. Hunter grasped his hips to steady him as he resisted the overwhelming urge to thrust upwards and start fucking Cameron viciously. Releasing the breath that he had been holding, Cameron looked over his shoulder at Rafe and said "Your turn."

"Are you sure baby. This is going to hurt." Rafe said worriedly to Cameron. Cameron just smiled at him and reaching back grasped his head and kissed him passionately. Breaking the kiss Cameron smiled and said, "Yes. I want you both inside of me." Cameron turned around and facing Hunter leaned forward so that Rafe could get into position behind him. As Rafe got into position and also lined up his massive cock with Cameron's entrance, Hunter leaned up and captured Cameron's lips in a passion filled kiss, while playing with his nipples. This in an effort to try and keep his arousal up as Rafe pressed forward and forced his way into Cameron's already filled hole.

Cameron broke the kiss and screamed out as the head of Rafe's cock popped inside of him after meeting up on some resistance. Rafe stopped moving, allowing him to adjust and catch his breath somewhat as he rode the wave of pain shooting through him. After a moment Cameron nodded his head and looked over his shoulder at Rafe, giving him silent consent to continue. Rafe kissed him deeply before pressing insistently forward into Cameron's tight ass, swallowing all his gasp and moans of pain.

As Rafe bottomed out inside of him Cameron shuddered. They all paused, Cameron took deep shuddering breaths as the pain in his ass intensified, he felt like he was being ripped in two by the massive cocks buried balls deep inside of him. He finally gasped out, "Move!. Now. Fuck me."

Both Hunter and Rafe's movements were in perfect sync as they began thrusting into Cameron. They revelled at being encased in his tight velvety hole. Their dual action thrusting ensured that Cameron's g-spot was being hit repeatedly and constantly, causing waves of pain filled pleasure to course through him endlessly. The room was filed with the sounds of their combined gasp and moans.

As the force of their combine thrust increased inside of him, Cameron was rocked back and forth between them. Hunter surged up of the bed to capture Cameron's lips in a kiss that quickly turned into a three-way as Rafe leaned forward and twisted Cameron's body slightly. Their tongues met, twisted and duelled eagerly, intensifying their pleasure. They were lost to everything except each other.

They fucked into Cameron as if their very lives depended on it. In a way it did. As the pleasure built and intensified between them, power began to build and surge through the room. Hunter's eyes turned golden and began to glow, at the same time Rafe's eyes turned a deep glowing blood red. Both of their fangs descended as they prepared to mark Cameron.

Cameron arched his back as is orgasm began to build up inside of him and then ripped through his body. This triggered the orgasms of both Rafe and Hunter. They simultaneously sank their fangs on either side of Cameron's neck as their own orgasms hit them with such violent force that a wave of power exploded out of them both.

Their bites sent Cameron over the edge once again. His mouth opened on a silent scream as the most intense pleasure yet surged through his exhausted body. As his blood poured into their mouths, and their combined semen shot endlessly and violently up into his body, both Hunter and Rafe released their essences into Cameron. Bonding them all together as true mates for eternity.

Cameron felt it as all three of their souls met, touched, mingled and then merged into one.